Whats the stupidest argument you’ve had with someone ?

RancidPunx

A few years ago I was telling my friend that my sister in law moved to Turkey and recently got a dog.

The first thing she said was "Does your sister in law speak Turkish?" 

I replied "She speaks a bit but I think she is getting lessons..."

My friend exasperated "Well how does the dog understand her?"

I bursted out laughing but we ended up having a heated exchange for 15 minutes as she couldn't get it in her head that the dog isn't fluent in Turkish.

17 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

When I was young me and bunch of friends got into an argument over who would win in a fight. 

Monkey from Monkey Magic or the Power Rangers. 

It went on for hours and I still cannot remember how the argument even started. 

Why on Earth would anybody think the Power Rangers could take Monkey? 

Whether or not fish have teeth, with my ex-girlfriend. We were teenagers at the time, and because I wouldn’t give in and accept her incorrect opinion that they did not, we ended up not speaking for a week. When we made up, I said ‘fish do have teeth though’, she got pissed off again and, long story short, we ended up breaking up.

9 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Whether or not fish have teeth, with my ex-girlfriend. We were teenagers at the time, and because I wouldn’t give in and accept her incorrect opinion that they did not, we ended up not speaking for a week. When we made up, I said ‘fish do have teeth though’, she got pissed off again and, long story short, we ended up breaking up.

Fuck. I love how you couldn't resist saying "seriously... fish have teeth tough" when you got it all peachy. Bless you.