Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 25, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted September 25, 2023 Outstanding matchup. Can't see Garry getting much mileage out of hating on Luque though, seems like a lovely bloke. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 25, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2023 Yeah I think it’s gonna be a very tame buildup and much different to the Magny fight. Like you say, there’s nothing to pick an argument about when it comes to Luque. Plus they’ve been teammates in the past at Kill Cliff so I doubt there’ll be much shit talking. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 26, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted September 26, 2023 Cracker for December... Quote
Zebra Kid Mark Posted September 26, 2023 Posted September 26, 2023 On 9/25/2023 at 2:48 PM, wandshogun09 said: Yeah I think it’s gonna be a very tame buildup and much different to the Magny fight. Like you say, there’s nothing to pick an argument about when it comes to Luque. Plus they’ve been teammates in the past at Kill Cliff so I doubt there’ll be much shit talking. Which one has left Kill Cliff? I thought both were still there. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 29, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 Think Garry is floating about between camps. Big fan of this Fury undercard though... Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 Yeah not sure who’s going where out of Garry and Luque. They might still be occasional teammates but are gonna split off for this camp. And yeah, Haney vs Prograis gets the juices flowing. Really like the sound of that. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted September 29, 2023 Posted September 29, 2023 I'm guessing the rumours of John fury Vs mike Tyson being on the undercard is bollocks Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 29, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 7 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: I'm guessing the rumours of John fury Vs mike Tyson being on the undercard is bollocks Good. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 John Fury is the biggest bullshit artist going. Talks himself up as ‘King Of The Cobbles’ Johnny Concrete when deep down he’s a harmless old never was living off his son’s fame. I never even heard any rumours of him fighting Mike Tyson but that was never gonna happen. I know you never know in these days of YouTubers and all sorts getting in there but I’d be fairly sure that one never happens just because John Fury is so full of shite and I don’t think he’s got any real intention of fighting. He’ll just act like he’s gonna do something and occasionally take his shirt off and growl at a camera to get a bit of attention. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 Nah fuck off. Anyone believing this shit? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 29, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 4 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Nah fuck off. Anyone believing this shit? I don't know if I believe it but while this may be a pisstake there is usually some truth to what Uncle Propa says. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 29, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted September 29, 2023 Looks legit... Watch Ngannou chin Fury now Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted September 29, 2023 Posted September 29, 2023 That is fucking madness. I genuinely think the world and Tyson is massively understanding Francis and the power that Man holds. I am putting twenty quid on Francis winning I really do see it happening. Eight weeks after all that is fucking insane for a normal opponent Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.