Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yeah I think it’s gonna be a very tame buildup and much different to the Magny fight. Like you say, there’s nothing to pick an argument about when it comes to Luque. Plus they’ve been teammates in the past at Kill Cliff so I doubt there’ll be much shit talking. 

On 9/25/2023 at 2:48 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah I think it’s gonna be a very tame buildup and much different to the Magny fight. Like you say, there’s nothing to pick an argument about when it comes to Luque. Plus they’ve been teammates in the past at Kill Cliff so I doubt there’ll be much shit talking. 

Which one has left Kill Cliff? I thought both were still there.

• Paid Members

John Fury is the biggest bullshit artist going. Talks himself up as ‘King Of The Cobbles’ Johnny Concrete when deep down he’s a harmless old never was living off his son’s fame.

I never even heard any rumours of him fighting Mike Tyson but that was never gonna happen. I know you never know in these days of YouTubers and all sorts getting in there but I’d be fairly sure that one never happens just because John Fury is so full of shite and I don’t think he’s got any real intention of fighting. He’ll just act like he’s gonna do something and occasionally take his shirt off and growl at a camera to get a bit of attention. 

That is fucking madness. 

I genuinely think the world and Tyson is massively understanding Francis and the power that Man holds. I am putting twenty quid on Francis winning I really do see it happening. 

Eight weeks after all that is fucking insane for a normal opponent