Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

Its the sort of batshit crazy stuff that I love to watch, so will definately be checking it out. Remember when Pettis had the world at his feet? There was a time when he was all set to be the next huge star of the UFC. Instead of being set up for life, hes doing stuff like this. Quite a come down!

• Paid Members

He's got RDA to blame - Rafael took his soul. A shame, because up to that point he looked like one of those rare, genius-level talents - not unbeatable, but top echelon.

On 2/14/2023 at 9:10 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Love this fight.

Hooker dropping out was shit but I think I actually like this fight better. I think Gamrot is a tougher test than Hooker would’ve been.

I read on Twitter apparently Dan hooker has been sacked after the accusations towards Islam 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I read on Twitter apparently Dan hooker has been sacked after the accusations towards Islam 

If it’s this you saw then it’s fake. They’re one of those shite accounts that post fake bollocks all the time yet still inexplicably have thousands of followers. I don’t get it myself.

There’s no way they’d sack him for accusing Islam of using IVs anyway. He pulled out of the Turner fight with a hand injury. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Same year Jones last fought yeah. 2020. But Jones has been out a few months longer,

I haven’t got a huge issue with Cejudo getting the shot just because he stepped away without losing it. But it does feel a bit weird and it’s not really helping Aljo’s reign that he’s having 2 defences in a row where the challenger is coming off a long layoff and probably isn’t the most deserving in the division. I never thought Dillashaw deserved his shot over Aldo. And I’d say both Chito and O’Malley have earned a crack on recent form. But what can you do? Cejudo never lost the belt so I get it.