Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 7, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2023 Interesting to see Bi Nguyen - wonder what Gay Nguyen is up to? Semtex is still going? Bloody hell. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted February 7, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2023 (a no doubt juiced to the gills) Belfort v Jacare in a straight boxing match just seems flat out callous. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted February 7, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted February 7, 2023 3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: No expense spared on the graphics, fair play. Don King's marketing team have had some more work then Quote
Ironic Indie Lad Posted February 7, 2023 Posted February 7, 2023 Credit where its due. They almost got the spelling of Milwaukee right! Quote
Dai Posted February 7, 2023 Posted February 7, 2023 Its the sort of batshit crazy stuff that I love to watch, so will definately be checking it out. Remember when Pettis had the world at his feet? There was a time when he was all set to be the next huge star of the UFC. Instead of being set up for life, hes doing stuff like this. Quite a come down! Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted February 8, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted February 8, 2023 it's a comedown in terms of status but Pettis will have been well compensated in the PFL, not so sure about this boxing thing, but im interested in in. Crazy to think Pettis is 36 now as well. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 8, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 8, 2023 He's got RDA to blame - Rafael took his soul. A shame, because up to that point he looked like one of those rare, genius-level talents - not unbeatable, but top echelon. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted February 9, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted February 9, 2023 (edited) like it a lot Edited February 9, 2023 by Egg Shen Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2023 Love this fight. Hooker dropping out was shit but I think I actually like this fight better. I think Gamrot is a tougher test than Hooker would’ve been. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted February 16, 2023 Posted February 16, 2023 On 2/14/2023 at 9:10 PM, wandshogun09 said: Love this fight. Hooker dropping out was shit but I think I actually like this fight better. I think Gamrot is a tougher test than Hooker would’ve been. I read on Twitter apparently Dan hooker has been sacked after the accusations towards Islam Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 16, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2023 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: I read on Twitter apparently Dan hooker has been sacked after the accusations towards Islam If it’s this you saw then it’s fake. They’re one of those shite accounts that post fake bollocks all the time yet still inexplicably have thousands of followers. I don’t get it myself. There’s no way they’d sack him for accusing Islam of using IVs anyway. He pulled out of the Turner fight with a hand injury. Edited February 16, 2023 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 20, 2023 Been rumoured for a while but Lego Bollocks is back. Same card that’s rumoured to have Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted February 20, 2023 Posted February 20, 2023 Tbh cejudo has been out just as long as Jon Jones if I'm right. He's a decent size name I get it Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 20, 2023 Same year Jones last fought yeah. 2020. But Jones has been out a few months longer, I haven’t got a huge issue with Cejudo getting the shot just because he stepped away without losing it. But it does feel a bit weird and it’s not really helping Aljo’s reign that he’s having 2 defences in a row where the challenger is coming off a long layoff and probably isn’t the most deserving in the division. I never thought Dillashaw deserved his shot over Aldo. And I’d say both Chito and O’Malley have earned a crack on recent form. But what can you do? Cejudo never lost the belt so I get it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.