Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

was already out there, but Paul/Fury has officially been announced. BT Box Office job, on a Sunday night too.

20230127_161049.thumb.jpg.6c396ccb1dd83122d10788986b5a38be.jpg

Posted
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Well fuck…this one was originally the plan for the London show but Allen was injured.

 

The justin gaethje fight is being billed as the co main for London which I'm sadly thinking means we're not getting khamzat 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Look at the state of this.

Will Khamzat massaging the ego of Kadyrov have any implications of him fighting in the US in the future?

 

Posted

Isn't Khamzat Chechen? In all honesty, I don't know what else he could have been expected to do? If someone like that decides they want to meet you and get a few publicity shots you tend not to refuse. Especially if you have family and friends who live in that region.

As for implications of him fighting in the US? I doubt it, and besides, fuck America. 

Posted
6 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Well fuck…this one was originally the plan for the London show but Allen was injured.

 

This is a huge step up for Allen. Should be a belting fight. Max is somehow only 31, but I think all of these wars will soon catch up to him. Will be very interesting to see if he deals with Allen convincingly. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, David said:

Isn't Khamzat Chechen? In all honesty, I don't know what else he could have been expected to do? If someone like that decides they want to meet you and get a few publicity shots you tend not to refuse. Especially if you have family and friends who live in that region.

As for implications of him fighting in the US? I doubt it, and besides, fuck America. 

I'm not saying he should tell Kadyrov to shove it up his arse. I'm fully aware that he probably is just doing what he thinks he's needs to do to not upset a violent warlord. I'm just wondering how it could ultimately effect him. It's hard to see a way out of that situation once you're fully emerged in it. 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

 I'm just wondering how it could ultimately effect him.

 

Being in the scummy world of MMA, it won't affect him in the slightest. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...