Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 23, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2022 Yeah I’m starting to think Dana lied (shock) about phasing out the Apex. Why would you stick a fight like Chito vs Sandhagen in that soulless dump? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 28, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2022 I like it. Quote
Zebra Kid Mark Posted December 28, 2022 Posted December 28, 2022 I like that a lot. That's a very big test for DDP. My first thought is I don't think he will be able to get past Blonde Brunson, I think Brunson is too savvy to get into a slug fest and he will be able to edge out a decision over him. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted December 30, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted December 30, 2022 not a fight, but a signing... The UFC have nabbed this mental looking fucker: He's the #1 ranked Russian Middleweight according to Tapology, seeing stuff on Twitter predicting he'll win UFC gold. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 30, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2022 Nothing from Marcel yet but I really hope this is real. Big step up for Yanez. Quote
Zebra Kid Mark Posted December 30, 2022 Posted December 30, 2022 Huge step up for Yanez and a massive gamble for Font. Font is coming off 3 main event fights (all be it he only won 1 of those) and to take a low ranked by very talented Yanez who has looked pretty much unstoppable is a huge risk that I don't see paying off. It's going to be a beautiful boxing match in the cage. I can't see either going for take downs or kicks in this fight. Quote
Panhead Posted January 2, 2023 Posted January 2, 2023 On 12/30/2022 at 12:09 AM, Egg Shen said: not a fight, but a signing... The UFC have nabbed this mental looking fucker: He's the #1 ranked Russian Middleweight according to Tapology, seeing stuff on Twitter predicting he'll win UFC gold. He looks like an AI creation! Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 4, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted January 4, 2023 Cage Warriors 185lb Champ, Christian Leroy Duncan has signed with the UFC to debut in London in March. Cracking signing, the man does some damage: Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 6, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2023 All British domestic clash in the works for London. This is the only kind of MMA domestic violence I’m ok with. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 6, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted January 6, 2023 here's another one for London: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 10, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted January 10, 2023 an absolute barn burner on DAZN in Feb: Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2023 This is gonna be bananas. Bonus points for not putting it in the Apex. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.