Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

was gonna stick this in the crap boxing thread but I thought this one deserved a bit better, Floyd Mayweather brings his exhibition thing over and faces UK Muay Thai legend/current One Championship fighter Liam Harrison, I will actually watch this one:

Fm40Zd4XEAAmCjF.thumb.jpg.964b94ef298f2e8db73f63d13e0a69a8.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah I feel sorry for Harrison there. Of all the odd circus fights Mayweather’s been having the last few years, that’s one that at least wouldn’t seem like a complete joke. Wonder how much his payday was gonna be for that. Shite break for him.

Just seen this announced. To the surprise of nobody, they’re not doing Pimblett vs Gordon 2. Nice to see Gordon get a solid fight against a decent name though. 

46F4DD7D-14F8-4C6A-B9C3-459B9F6D7A7E.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's probably a few occasions I can't recall, but has the loser of a fight gone on to fight a higher ranked opponent than the guy that supposedly beat him? 

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

would have enjoyed Paddy/Green actually, the talk going into that could have got interesting. Bobby Green could have made Paddy look pretty stupid out there too. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
15 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

There's probably a few occasions I can't recall, but has the loser of a fight gone on to fight a higher ranked opponent than the guy that supposedly beat him? 

 

 

I might have misremembered, but could have sworn that Jose Aldo got that when beaten via split decision by Marlon Moraes, because there was controversy about the judging. I think White openly said he thought it was wrong, so was going to give him a title match or no.1 contender fight or something.

  • Paid Members
Posted

yeah that was proper bullshit.

More London goodness here, ive plugged him elsewhere, but Leroy Duncan is must see TV...

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

look at what we have here...

20230123_143724.thumb.jpg.1d806b164302db004fe4ebcdb6d984bc.jpg

I'm surprised Northcutt has decided to fight again after that terrible injury he suffered. Maybe it's a way of finishing out a contract or something, with ONE being rumoured to be particularly shady with the availability of the fine print. I'd expected he had moved onto other things at this point. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...