Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

Bit of a comedown going from Jake Paul to Chael. Not many offers must be on the table for Anderson. Going against a grappler with no prior boxing matches who will be having a 4 week training camp sounds like the easiest money he will ever make, though.

Posted (edited)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Mj2AKtV_3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Ā 

Not sure if it's already had some love but Eddie Hall Vs two tik tok people, a lookey likey fight an "OG freak fight(!?)", a couples fight, I only know one of the people on the card (Eddie obviously) but this has potential to be a night to rememberĀ 

Ā 

https://ppv.worldfreakfightleague.com/

Edited by Harry Wiseau
I attempted to add the picture but it went terribly

• Paid Members

Saw this poster advertising something in Blackburn. A handicap boxing match? Tag rules?Ā 

20240521_135741.JPG

• Paid Members
On 5/25/2024 at 3:57 PM, Egg Shen said:

Ā VanZant is even money with the bookies, surely she puts a bit of a beating on Brook.

well, you'd think that wouldn't you? the fight ended in a draw. For my sins I watched the last 4 fights on Misfits, I didn't hate it, basically a high budget toughman contest. The VanZant fight was the best of the 4, felt Paige won every round though outside of round 1 when she got flattened with a right hand out of nowhere:

Ā 

Christ, I watch some shit.

• Paid Members
On 5/21/2024 at 9:16 PM, Jazzy G said:

Ā 

20240521_135741.JPG

This just happened. I found a stream just as the main event was starting. For 2 and a half rounds it was farcial, nothing happened. In round 3 the twins finally engaged, Eddie powerbombed one then knocked him out clean with a right hand as he got up, I thought he killed the little fella. Expect the KO to go viral, it was a good oneĀ :crazy: