WWE Summerslam Saturday August 21st 2021

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Well who's laughing now? All you whingers saying SummerSlam feels underwhelming and then Vince proves you all wrong.

1212-93-696x392.jpg

I feel absolutely awful for all three of them even if they are getting paid for it. 

They've had that doll wink. Might as well CGI a massive version of it like Ghostbusters. Fuck it, you've got canon zombies. 

What is Alexa now with Wyatt gone. She's just spooky for spooky sake? I can't get over how they've made her look a bit like Kylie from the 'Condfide in Me' video... Except nonce baiting. 

5 hours ago, Perry said:

Wouldn't be surprised if that match goes on before the main event.  I just don't get the fascination with Bliss

I think with Becky gone Alexa is probably the biggest draw in all of women’s wrestling. All the merch she sells and the thousands and thousands they make from her doing 2 minute video messages. I know it’s 99% weirdos, but at least it’s weirdos with money.

• Paid Members
On 8/16/2021 at 1:31 PM, Keith Houchen said:

She’s changed her name. 

What's she doing in the Impact Zone? 

Given what happened last night, it’s almost a given that WWE are gonna pull something big to steal attention back and there’s only 4 scenarios that will do that

1) Cena wins number 17

2) Becky returns after either Women’s title match

3) Brock returns after Lashley destroys Goldberg 

4) The Rock shows up after Reigns beats Cena to lay the seed for Survivor Series

Nothing can really come close to the Punk return so I don't really expect them to deviate much from anything they had planned. Becky is due back so she might turn up. Cena winning wouldn't really be a big thing. Same with Lesnar turning up. Surely Rock and Reigns has to be a Mania thing if they can do it?

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Nothing can really come close to the Punk return so I don't really expect them to deviate much from anything they had planned. Becky is due back so she might turn up. Cena winning wouldn't really be a big thing. Same with Lesnar turning up. Surely Rock and Reigns has to be a Mania thing if they can do it?

This post perfectly encapsulates how dull WWE is. The only slightly interesting things they can ever do is just bring someone back. Brock, Becky, Cena, Rock...and even that's boring as fuck. Just a complete nothing product from a creative/storytelling perspective.