The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

Just now, bAzTNM#1 said:

Eh? I haven't heard that one. What's that all about?

He's a fucking horrible shitbag. He rented a property to a young mum that was so riddled with damp and rot that it hospitalised one of her daughters, due to the girls eczema getting infected.

This left the mum in a position where she couldn't afford rent and 'Good Family Man' and 'True Gent' Steve responded not by properly damp proofing or fixing the property, but trying to put the girl on the street.

The shoe faced fucker, playing the victim and acting as if Newcastle fans killed his parents, when he's received no more criticism from us than say, Villa or Shef Utd fans, all the while pulling this shit, absolutely boils my piss.

19 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

A Norwich supporting friend of mine hears they've had an eye on Kjetil Knutsen? 

I doubt they would get him. But whoever does looks like they've got a football innovator on their hands. From what I've read about him, he's all about the mental and physical well-being of players. Bringing in nutritionists with a fish based diet. Bringing in psychiatrists to instil a winning mentality into the players. Focusing on the team aspect and galvanising a squad who will play out of their skin for the club. It's obviously working, winning the Norwegian league last season for the first time and nailed on to win it again this season. I don't follow the league. But Mourinho's Roma getting battered 6-1 by them in the Conference League made front page news on the BBC website. That was just the cherry on the top of two/three years of hard work paying off. A bit like the old guard, getting schooled by the new style of manager.

Never really rated Lampard as a manager. He took Derby to exactly the same spot as Gary Rowett did the previous season. And that was with Mason Mount, Harry Wilson & Fikayo Tomori in the team. That somehow warrants you to be good enough to manage Chelsea.

The problem for Norwich is that they've spent a lot of money on young players pinpointed by Farke. It's a right mixed bag of a squad. It's going to take someone with experience to bond this bunch of players together.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

He's a fucking horrible shitbag. He rented a property to a young mum that was so riddled with damp and rot that it hospitalised one of her daughters, due to the girls eczema getting infected.

This left the mum in a position where she couldn't afford rent and 'Good Family Man' and 'True Gent' Steve responded not by properly damp proofing or fixing the property, but trying to put the girl on the street.

The shoe faced fucker, playing the victim and acting as if Newcastle fans killed his parents, when he's received no more criticism from us than say, Villa or Shef Utd fans, all the while pulling this shit, absolutely boils my piss.

Some general disdain for landlords is fine but don't pretend Steve is out putting adverts in newsagent's windows advertising a house for sale. He's hardly juggling managing Premier League football teams with popping round flats to change the lightbulb or paint a wall.

The rest is the usual shit from the Geordies. The guy (and his son when he's come to his defence) have been abused since day one and they're all crying that they've been called on it. The poor woman who rented the house he owns can call him anything she wants in my book. That lot throwing shit about because their massive football club lose some games can shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Some general disdain for landlords is fine but don't pretend Steve is out putting adverts in newsagent's windows advertising a house for sale. He's hardly juggling managing Premier League football teams with popping round flats to change the lightbulb or paint a wall.

The rest is the usual shit from the Geordies. The guy (and his son when he's come to his defence) have been abused since day one and they're all crying that they've been called on it. The poor woman who rented the house he owns can call him anything she wants in my book. That lot throwing shit about because their massive football club lose some games can shut the fuck up. 

The only thing they hate more than slum landlords are grieving women who don’t stop banging on about their murdered fiancé’s.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

If West Ham win the league, I'm emigrating.

Bloody hell, I was obviously hoping for us to finish top 5, but now I’ve got an extra reason!

Talking to my Scouse mate pre game I said they would walk it as post Europa games we’ve been average, but I’ll happily take 3 points. Now joint points with City and a win behind Chelsea. It won’t last, but I’m a happy hammer

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Frank Lampard is currently the odd-on favourite for the Norwich job, while Steven Gerrard and John Terry are being linked with Villa. Could change in coming days mind.

That seems a fairly natural fit doesn’t it? Due to the history of Terry with the club, I mean. Not because  ((redacted, might be considered shit banter)).

😉

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

That seems a fairly natural fit doesn’t it? Due to the history of Terry with the club, I mean. Not because  ((redacted, might be considered shit banter)).

😉

Yeah the history's there with his stint as assistant manager. Personally I think it's too high a level for someone who is just getting started in management. Maybe manage in the Championship first to gain some valuable experience before going to the Premier League (that's if he turns out to be any good as a manager).

Steven Gerrard now favourite in the betting odds. Knutsen now the favourite for Norwich.

3 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Any Premiership team can have Steven Gerrard. He's seriously all over the place this season. Goalkeeper and defence are absolutely shocking. Still top though,

Plus he probably knows that if he doesn't win the league with Rangers there's trouble ahead financially. His stock will never be higher with Rangers than it is now.

4 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Any Premiership team can have Steven Gerrard. He's seriously all over the place this season. Goalkeeper and defence are absolutely shocking. Still top though,

Fuck up you nutter. Twenty years ago your gimmick here was that you supported both Rangers and Celtic. Then you jumped on the “not the same club” garbage. Then last year they weren’t going to win the league despite being a million points ahead. You talk that much shite you tie yourself up in ribbons. Go back to Twitter and pretend more nonsense about people slagging off your nephew or whatever dogshit you were spouting.