Wrestling Photos

gmoney

spacer.png

I had no idea where else to stick this, but here's one that's been lost in history: In 1998 Paul Bearer took Kane for a paternity test on Raw. Kane went in a shell suit and balaclava! 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

spacer.png

I had no idea where else to stick this, but here's one that's been lost in history: In 1998 Paul Bearer took Kane for a paternity test on Raw. Kane went in a shell suit and balaclava! 

That looks like a screenshot from Delocated. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

spacer.png

What I enjoyed immensely is this has the full version of the "Warzone" music (not to be confused with Thorn in Your Eye) that was frequently used in cut down form going into and out of commercials.  I completely forgot there was a full version with lyrics, especially as I don't think it's on the network? 

On 5/10/2023 at 12:41 PM, mim731 said:

What I enjoyed immensely is this has the full version of the "Warzone" music (not to be confused with Thorn in Your Eye) that was frequently used in cut down form going into and out of commercials.  I completely forgot there was a full version with lyrics, especially as I don't think it's on the network? 

When I was doing a Monday Night Wars era rewatched (which I’ve still not finished and have seemingly been doing for as long as the war itself), it was definitely used on some of the earlier episodes when RAW went to War Zone. Don’t think it last very long, but it’s certainly there on the network

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

When I was doing a Monday Night Wars era rewatched (which I’ve still not finished and have seemingly been doing for as long as the war itself), it was definitely used on some of the earlier episodes when RAW went to War Zone. Don’t think it last very long, but it’s certainly there on the network

Ah cool, will have to check out some of the earlier ones from the change over. It struck me as odd, just because the clipped version is so memorable and iconic as the in-show transition music for that era, but the full version was definitely not one I remembered from when I was a kid. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...