Jericho's Trump donations.

IANdrewDiceClay

To be honest, I think his constant stream of misinformation and public ignorance and stupidity to be far more dangerous than what I’m sure he assumed would be private drop in the ocean donations to a lunatic. Many members of the general public have proven themselves unable to make decisions for themselves and are easily swayed by celebrities. When someone with millions of followers uses that platform in that way, it spreads out like a virus. Things like, but not limited to, all lives matter, election fraud, racism, homophobia, covid denying, providing a platform to right wing loonies, trump sons etc and mass infections at huge public leisure events.

Donating to Trump is very bad for sure, but I don’t believe he knew it would come out (he’s proven himself to be thick as pig shit) whereas everything else he does is in a public forum in front of millions of people, many of which could be easily swayed to his dangerous way of thinking. Maybe it does creep in to my top 10 so I take that back. It’s not top 5 though.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

His list of Jericho's negative points is probably longer than Chris' list of holds and THE list of Jericho combined.

"407 - Being sexist at Steph when she got a boob job.

408 - ARMBAR."

The whole never ending 'breaking the code' vignette hype return, only for it to be same old Jericho with shite short hair and sparkly vest was worse than throwing (what to him must be pocket change) to Trump/republicans!

13 hours ago, IronSheik said:

I know I should respect their views...

You really shouldn't.

Respect someone's different opinion about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre, by all means. But after everything he's done, there's nothing to respect about supporting Donald Trump.