Jericho's Trump donations.

IANdrewDiceClay

It’s more to do with what he’s donated to. He hasn’t used 2 different names to donate to the same PAC.

American politics is weird. There’s limits on how much you can donate to an official campaign, so a candidates mates set up an infinite number of PAC’s  to take more cash. Money ultimately gets used for the same purpose though.

Shame about Jericho. Not one to judge someone for err’ing rightwing if that’s your gig but this is... different.

23 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Who cares?

I mean, who cares about political donations during normal times? Probably no one.

Who cares about donations to a movement that has just tried to start a violent attack on the very ideal of Western democracy? Hopefully everyone.

I know ‘left vs right’ has been turned into internet sport, but can we at least agree that Trump is a wrong-un? Please? I mean... please?

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

20 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I mean, who cares about political donations during normal times? Probably no one.

Who cares about donations to a movement that has just tried to start a violent attack on the very ideal of Western democracy? Hopefully everyone.

I know ‘left vs right’ has been turned into internet sport, but can we at least agree that Trump is a wrong-un? Please? I mean... please?

They fucking should. Let’s not beat around the bush here, in the UK and US right now it’s not even left versus right, it’s a battle against ruling parties that are quite happy to weaponise misinformation and bigotry to further their own interests. Both the Tories and the Republicans have blood on their hands. 

The Tories hide it better, so I can accept that someone could be gullible and mistakenly think ‘man of the people’ Johnson has their interests at heart. 

Trump on the other hand? Frankly, if Wednesday is what turned your stomach shame on you, he’s done things that are objectively evil right throughout his presidency.

Remember the caged immigrant children, orphaned after they were separated from their parents? Remember his administration arguing that these jailed children didn’t even need basic toiletries? Remember the people who died in these concentration camps?

Remember the multiple credible allegations of sexual assault including rape? Remember him tear-gassing peaceful protestors so he could pose at a church? Remember him refusing to denounce white supremacists? Remember when his administration reversed health protections for trans people? Then there’s his COVID response, he’s responsible for the deaths of many, many people. 

I could go on, but I won’t. It’s too fucking depressing.

Either Chris Jericho and The Undertaker are knowingly funding all of this, or they’re QAnon believing morons - which, frankly, isn’t impossible. 

Either way, fuck them both. It’s not politics, it’s hatred. They’re no better than Hulk Hogan. 

Edited by RedRooster