Cyberpunk 2077

The Gaffer

• Paid Members

Update- it has two bloody discs! What is this, the 2000 DVD era?? Anyway after swapping discs twice it eventually installed. Tried to play it: '43gb update required'. FFS.

This IS going to be a brilliant game when I finally play it. It really well. 

Yeah I went to have my second go of it yesterday and it was on patch v1.05! A cool 17gb no less. The dreaded head spins hit about an hour in which is par for the course with me and first person gaming. I’m hoping I get through it because it’s looked ace so far. Might pop a few travel sickness pills and see if I can crack on.

Well Jim Sterling was always going to have a field day with this shit.

The seizure situation and the following harassment is absolutely appalling.

Hell I thought The Last of Us 2 was boring as fuck but I didn't feel the need to scream at and threaten (a probably overworked) developer online.

• Paid Members

If you get past Jim's look the points made are good ones. The delivery of the message isn't to everyone's tastes, but the message is more often than not an important one. 

I felt like getting rid of the lad altogether was getting more in the spirit of things. My guy's basically Keith Flint with no willy and a pants full of inhalers. 

• Paid Members

There's a Conan game with a gentleman's area size option as well. It's got an online element as well, and I hear the online world is full of naked guys running about with huge weapons.

And sizeable axes. 

It's going to be remembered as a classic down the line, while it was often just trying to be edgy I thought the satire was far more biting than say GTA V and overall enjoyed it far more. 4 was really solid, too but will likely be most remembered for the Dubstep gun which seriously ages it.