Cyberpunk 2077

The Gaffer

It's bound to have at least some far reaching consequences. I wouldn't be surprised to see developers ease off on that tactile fan service/weekly video updates style stuff a lot of them have got into the fashion of doing. 

Rockstar have always had it right. The biggest games ever and their entire hype window essentially consists of short boy trailer, long boy trailer and a quick overview of the basic mechanics when they know it's good to go. 

26 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You played it for like 50 hours. Fucking cheek taking a refund. Stop pre ordering and being a fucking sucker.

Edit: in response to @The King Of Swing

To be fair, before McDonald’s started letting you keep the fuck up food anyway I’d always eat a bit of my incorrect order before taking it back to get the correct order. Half a free meal innit.

36 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You played it for like 50 hours. Fucking cheek taking a refund. Stop pre ordering and being a fucking sucker.

Edit: in response to @The King Of Swing

Considering CDPR have been outed as a bunch of shit bags and on top of that the newest patch introduced new bugs and the game started crashing again, you'll have to excuse me for not giving a flying fuck.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Considering CDPR have been outed as a bunch of shit bags and on top of that the newest patch introduced new bugs and the game started crashing again, you'll have to excuse me for not giving a flying fuck.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

And yet still none of those things is the reason you decided you didn't like the game in the end (after playing it for two full days). Imagine that.

Pretty hilarious that you are now positioning yourself as some kind of Robin Hood with the high moral ground in this scenario.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I saw a rare chance to actually get a refund for a game that was both bugged to hell and failed to deliver what was promoted and took it.

A lot of the issues only really became apparent the longer the game was played.

The new bugs and crashes (including the game freezing up which gave me flashbacks to Athem) just added to everything.

You are correct on being a sucker and pre ordering games though. No more.