UKFF Lockdown Club

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Screen+shot+2011-09-21+at+18.46.03.png

"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

Ah I'm fucking bulling, I am. Poxy job had me jazz handing all over the place this afternoon.
I tried to get in and say 'Howyiz' for a few minutes on my lunch, missed the window, legged it back to work and then the Colonel said to come back, but I couldn't.
I'm a shoe in for the next one, yiz pack of wonderful, gorgeous people.

Surf, you're a man's man, by jaysus! 💓

EDIT - Handsome Houchey straight Tamer Hassan'ing it there.
Love heart emojis for the lot of yiz.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, John Matrix said:

For clarity, I’d like to assure @Chris B that my remark, re looking as though he was about to read a list of his organisations demands, was solely due to the lighting and dramatic backdrop.

...the thick Irish accent is an unfortunate coincidence, and was in no way meant to form part of that observation.

I've never been described as having a thick Irish accent before. Christ knows how you'll handle Malbranque.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I've never been described as having a thick Irish accent before. Christ knows how you'll handle Malbranque.

I made no secret of it, and mean this in the most complimentary of ways you can imagine, but I’m gutted we missed the Branque!  I’m fascinated to witness him ‘in the wild’ as it were.

3 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

For me, it was like a cross between Celebrity Squares and The Masked Singer (only with more well-known people and better vocals).

Yeah but you could easily tell the guy singing turgid nu metal was ralphy.

• Paid Members

As somebody once said, “That was nice”.

It was pleasant craic, count me in again for the next one. As we all said, it felt very natural and canny. I’ve managed to capture the true grey scale essence of the North East, in the top right square there. Sunniest day we’ve had in months, and it’s still grey.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, scratchdj said:

UKFF.thumb.png.8da8c2968a132a47ac1cb23a69663052.png

Just for reference, that picture I have as my background there is me and Ralphy at a show back in 2004ish.

But yeah, that was a great bit of fun, and we covered a surprising amount of topics in a relatively short time including old posters like Mr Sparkle, and sorting out the rounds for the paper boys (this is a pretty basic job, which involves making up the rounds for the paper boys).

mpw_polaroid2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I'd be on for the next one also , seeing as I thought today's one was next Friday! 

So did I until last night! Please do join us next week, you too @Shy Dad.  As Matrix said, we knew bits of each other’s personality from here so there wasn’t the awkwardness that meeting a stranger has. It’s just getting used to hearing us all speak!

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

So did I until last night! Please do join us next week, you too @Shy Dad.  As Matrix said, we knew bits of each other’s personality from here so there wasn’t the awkwardness that meeting a stranger has. It’s just getting used to hearing us all speak!

*Cue subtitles for my broad Glaswegian accent*