UKFF Lockdown Club

Keith Houchen

28 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

In all seriousness that was good fun. Huge thanks to @John Matrix for setting it up. True to form, Radders was discussed heavily.

Guaranteed that he is going to just randomly log in and happen to see this, like he coincidentally does whenever he is mentioned but doesn't lurk on here like some paperboy lurking in the shadows having a wank while a female wrestler has a kip on the sofa.  Big thanks to big John for facilitating this! Hope to see you all, and newcomers, next time.

• Paid Members

Thoroughly bloody wonderful that, gang, and not to put him on the spot, but @Chris B offered to host next week...and he boasts a paid licence, ark at her.

I should have asked, but I did screen shot the first chat, just to prove that we weren't all wanking and shitting, if anyone's got any reservations over me sharing that, let me know and it'll be straight to the recycling bin.

Thanks again folks, haven't smiled like that since yesterday.

Edited by John Matrix

• Paid Members

For clarity, I’d like to assure @Chris B that my remark, re looking as though he was about to read a list of his organisations demands, was solely due to the lighting and dramatic backdrop.

...the thick Irish accent is an unfortunate coincidence, and was in no way meant to form part of that observation.

• Paid Members
Just now, Ralphy said:

Thanks peeps I enjoyed that. I figured I best give it a go as having never used it before I wanted to familiarize myself with it for future job interviews purposes 

It was good to see you my man, well done for overcoming your anxieties and joining us, that’s not easy to do, and glad you got something out of it.