Dream matches

Michael_3165

Just wondering what  people's personal dream matches are. You can use past or present... 

Minoru Suzuki v Lesnar... Can you imagine mental ol Suzuki laughing in Lesnar's face as he gets battered? 

Lesnar v Vader circa 94' - who would go over I have no idea. Brutal though. 

Okada v Kobashi - two off my favorites, the epic finale would be awesome. 

Stan Hansen v New Jack - hopefully Hansen can pull his eye out, I hated Jack with a passion. Reckless, criminal. 

Michaels circa 96` v Styles - just be so brilliant. 

I would have loved Jim Cornette and the Eaton / Lane version of the Midnight Express to have had a year's run in the WWF after leaving WCW, similar to Tully and Arn a couple of years earlier, just for completeness' sake. Late 1990 / early 1991 WWF could have had the Midnight Express vs. The Rockers, or Hart Foundation, both of which I think could have been great.

In terms of British wrestling, a couple of personal dream matches, from way back when, I'd love to watch would be Ken Joyce vs. Vic Faulkner and George Kidd vs. Zoltan Boscik. Might not mean anything to many people on here, but those are mine. I'm sure Kidd vs. Boscik must have happened, as did Kidd vs. Johnny Saint. Would have been great to see.

• Awards Moderator

In about 2005 I really fancied seeing Samoa Joe vs. Memphis era Kamala. Must have been around the time of the Necro Butcher and Kobashi matches and I got to thinking about the least indyriffic opponents possible for him (that, and classic Memphis must been on the Wrestling Channel).

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Any fantasy booked dream Invasion card without Crash Holly vs Norman Smiley: King of the Deathmatch has zero academic merit.

I want to see Norman do the Big Wiggle on Crash's scales.

1 hour ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Any fantasy booked dream Invasion card without Crash Holly vs Norman Smiley: King of the Deathmatch has zero academic merit.

Pretty sure they could have had a fantastic match without a single bump. Fuck had to look up Crash and it’s been 17 years he’s been gone. So soon after he was featured talent