The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Fire Kross, keep Scarlett, add his pay to her deal, she can be the sole breadwinner. He can be all like, “babe this is only temporary, my DeviantArt page is about to blow up any second now. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.” 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

RAW going 2 hours for the rest of the year is great news and should stay that way with a little bit of flexibility on the run time when they go to Netflix.

I’ve seen people on social media say that they need 3 hours because of their stacked roster. Is it balls stacked, there’s plenty of stuff in RAW that is extended to fill time or can easily be removed, and you don’t need everyone appearing every week anyway. 

Yes and no. The biggest problem is it’s 3 hours with quite a lot of ads. Now it’s 2 hours with quite a lot of ads. It probably costs WBD, but AEW having a lot of PiP I think helps a lot. That would be a better compromise if they reverted to that.

31 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes and no. The biggest problem is it’s 3 hours with quite a lot of ads. Now it’s 2 hours with quite a lot of ads. It probably costs WBD, but AEW having a lot of PiP I think helps a lot. That would be a better compromise if they reverted to that.

Until it moves to Netflix of course, in which case many users won't be putting up with any ads at all. The thing with WWE - as far as roster depth is concerned - is that they've made the most of a relatively weak roster. Eventually, the lack of depth catches up with you - as Smackdown is finding out right now. But they can counter that by shifting over some Raw wrestlers - something that'll be much easier to do, now that RAW has dropped an hour. 

2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Wouldn't necessarily say it's just for Kross, but I was a bit of a sucker for those 1 hour shows with the lower mid carders on, loved Velocity too. 

They already have Main Event.   They can just go back to making that an hour full of actual original content, rather than 15 minutes of original content and 45 minutes of Raw recaps.   Who knows what the contract status of Main Event is though, that might be ending soon too.

I've been watching old episodes of Shotgun/Heat/Velocity etc recently and it's quite amazing that they used to cram up to 6 matches into an hour and still recap 3-4 segments of Raw.

16 minutes ago, The Dart said:

They already have Main Event.   They can just go back to making that an hour full of actual original content, rather than 15 minutes of original content and 45 minutes of Raw recaps.   Who knows what the contract status of Main Event is though, that might be ending soon too.

I've been watching old episodes of Shotgun/Heat/Velocity etc recently and it's quite amazing that they used to cram up to 6 matches into an hour and still recap 3-4 segments of Raw.

Bloody hell, genuinely didn't realise that was still going. 

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Some crap on heat/velocity but some gold on there too

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

You'll be delighted to know then, if your concern is the care and thought that went into the design of the friendship bracelet featuring a man's wife and dogs name, that they've used a completely different layout of coloured beads and stars.

So, unless you're defending her right to the concept of friendship bracelets or the concept of friendship bracelets with Punk's wife and dog on, there is literally nothing to see here.

A more cynical man would say that the list of things you're really mad about is topped by CM Punk's existence, followed by WWE, and then maybe friendship bracelets.

I cannot see a world where she needed a heads up about this. 

Well they've removed it from the shop now.

Everyone will be thrilled to know that the bracelet is back on WWE Shop only with the names 'Larry' and 'AJ' removed, replaced with a simple 'CM Punk'. 

Which, whilst still an odd thing to pay a tenner for, is probably better than the original idea.

This has to be the oddest route to a Hell in a Cell match.