The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I mean, it worked as intended. They chucked a bunch of no hopers under masks, gave them 5 minutes of air time without them having to wrestle and got more engagement than they probably ever have out of any of them. 

Even when it does turn to shit it doesn't really matter because they haven't really lost much. 

Plus, Bo Dallas has got a job for a bit and the others have kept theirs. 

1 minute ago, Vamp said:

I mean, it worked as intended. They chucked a bunch of no hopers under masks, gave them 5 minutes of air time without them having to wrestle and got more engagement than they probably ever have out of any of them. 

Even when it does turn to shit it doesn't really matter because they haven't really lost much. 

Plus, Bo Dallas has got a job for a bit and the others have kept theirs. 

It was going to get engagement regardless though, because of such a diverse and large audience of wrestling fans exist. It's like right wing rhetoric being utter bullshit but if people talk about it or criticise it then I guess we lose, it's impossible.

• Paid Members

They don't even necessarily have to tie this to far into spooky bollocks do they? 

5 people and an assortment of novelty weapons beat up some worn out people, some retired wrestlers and dropped some smoke bombs and took over the broadcast. 

They could pull this back by being a tribute to the cult following of Wyatt, each taking a part of his personas as they're own as a tribute to someone who many on TV and in real life had a connection to and others admired. 

Gacy and Lumis were underused and mocked for their differences in presentation, maybe they found the light following someone who wanted to be the new face of fear and not seen as a joke. 

I mean I can hope at least. After next week I'll redact everything when the episode starts in the upside down. 

• Paid Members

Faction in WWE though, isn’t it? I give it three weeks before they script tension, animosity and in-fighting amongst them. The Buzzard fella pecking at Nikki Kross’ head or something.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

They don't even necessarily have to tie this to far into spooky bollocks do they? 

5 people and an assortment of novelty weapons beat up some worn out people, some retired wrestlers and dropped some smoke bombs and took over the broadcast. 

Sold!

CZnOMCMWAAEVKyt.jpg

31 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

The WWE Instagram call them the Wyatt Sicks here. A typo? Tune in to next week's RAW to find out.

I doubt it, as that's how theyre listed on the website and the merch they're selling too.

https://shop.wwe.com/en/wyatt-sicks/t-3857235005+z-962527-3534791396?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-hp}{al-aspot}{ct-wyatt_sicks}{shop_now}

Shite name for a shite group.

EDIT: EVEN KARRION KROSS IS TAKING THE PISS.

On one hand I'm amazed at the front of the massive chancery, on the other I'm delighted that they finished Raw with something that within a day has become the biggest punchline in wrestling - even within their own company.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Nikki Kross

Freudian slip or intended, that this is shit and so is Kross? Funny, either way.

I think there's something interesting they could have done but it depends how much of the ball they wanted to give them to run with.

Seeing as we're in the midst of the MITB qualifiers how about instead of the spooky bollocks they started interrupting those matches laying everyone out and giving them wrestling world realisitic beatings rather than murdering people backstage.

Could have held Ricochet being written off for a week and had people like him and others who want or need a break attacked and disappear for a good while or longer to sell what they're doing to people.

Have multiple menbers qualify for the mens MITB due do injuring/attacking people and do something entirely different where the match itself is an absolute nothing. The multiple members just beat down the 1 or 2 non members who qualified as Howdy just sits back and watches the chaos unfold then they all just allow Howdy to take the briefcase in their commitment and devotion to him. 

Have them interfere helping Seth beat Priest and tease a cash in but dont.  That could help protect Priest having such a short title reign a bit then enter into a feud of stalking Rollins with him with call backs to Bray's feud with him.

Can isolate the spooky bollocks to just being with one person rather than roster wide, keps them and Rollins away from better things and does something different for a few months until have are future endeavoured and half go back to NXT.

Although every instinct in my body says "this is gonna jump the shark real quick", if there is one thing the Triple H era has shown is tremendous patience, long term story telling, AND a willingness to pivot if they need to.

I think (hoping) we'll be pleasantly surprised.

We know Gacy, Rowan and Cross can deliver in the ring. Bo is a decent hand, and although Lumis is the weakest link in ring, he has a decent premise and is a decent guy to make up the numbers.

🤞 

If they can find the blend between the back story vignettes and qr code vids that have built to the debut, without descending into utter shite I'm willing to see where it goes. I mean the Sicks(ehh) backstory is they all had "family's" that left them ie Schism, The Way, Sanity, and they attacked Chad Gable who had basically just dumped his on the same show. So that makes sense a little but we know what's gone on before so expect The Final Testemant to be beating them in 3 weeks😂😂

I watched this yesterday and was thoroughly sports entertained. I would say it's a hit. Judging by most of the feedback online ("this is art/cinema") it seemed to have done the job.

I think that's the best thing they'll end up doing though..

Thing is with most of Bray's stuff - it started brilliant then when you try to add any depth by an intro it falls to sh*t.

I am probably given it way too much credit but whilst they were bloody, I thought they may have been gassed unconscious.

If they can do a cult like / crazy thing it'll likely work (until the bell rings). None of the spooky stuff ever works.