The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Members
56 minutes ago, Lenin said:

So far at work today I've been thinking about what the finisher could/would be called and have so far come up with: The Plop Drop

It's going to be a long day. 

The Shits One Nine; The Atomic Plop, The SharpPooper, Sweet Chin Poosic, Shattitude Adjustment, The Stalls Of Jericho.

Ok I'm done.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Very true, but there's definitely a section of the audience who eat it up and exclaim "THIS IS CINEMA!". I'm guessing these people have never seen an actual film.

Is this how we find out Michael Owen is a WWE Fan?

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The SharpPooper

Nobody put the squeeze on it like the Excrement of Execution. 

• Paid Members

What am I supposed to do? Let him become a mausoleum? I *have* to keep inconveniencing Chad Gable at his place of work. If I don’t defeat Chad Gable in the Slim Jim Miscellaneous Mechanically Separated Meat Match then WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT ALL. By the way you’re gonna need a working PlayStation Portable to watch the next one it’s on UMD. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

If it was truly like Most Haunted we would get one of the Wyatt Sicks convulsing and going 'Mary Loves Dick!' repeatedly whilst adopting a Scouse accent. 

It would be better than this bollocks. 

2 hours ago, simonworden said:

How would it work? Would it be that he never appears in the ring as he's busy squatting one out? He shits himself? Or my favourite that he chastises people for things like porcelain sitting, wiping the wrong way and not owning a squatty potty

IMG-7167.jpg

I’ve decided I want Drew to win MITB, cash-in at the show only for Punk to cost him again.

Carries that chaos on and gets rid of the issue of some idiot carrying a briefcase about for months.

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

The Shits One Nine; The Atomic Plop, The SharpPooper, Sweet Chin Poosic, Shattitude Adjustment, The Stalls Of Jericho.

Ok I'm done.

In a wonderful coincidence, my to year old managed two drop a massive nugget seamsley out his shorts while at the park today so I'm stealing all of these when I retell the story. 

Edited by simonworden
Can't spell