The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That's a fair point. The Mania press conference was very good. 

I think by and large Becky doesn't work as well as a straight-out babyface so it could be rough until Mania. But the match and story told will be so good that I can forgive it. To a point.

Rhea isn't an out-and-out heel either, which makes it tougher. She's a cool heel & main evented a PPV as an underdog hometown babyface face 2 days previously.

But yeah, I blame any decline in Becks squarely on that dullard Rollins anyway!

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

I'd like to dwell, one more time, on the indisputable truth that Cody is the hero we've all been waiting for.

• Paid Members

Cody 'Maury' Rhodes is the replacement for Cena that they have been seeking for years. There is absolutely nothing they can do to slow his support down. 

I would even say if he lost to Roman he wouldn't lose the momentum and support.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Nick James said:

No. And @Supremo's rubber chicken would gain momentum when launched at his telly.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Cody failing to beat Roman at Mania twice would be the worst thing since Roman failed to beat Lesnar at Mania twice.

Cody's going to end up actually delivering a baby by the time WrestleMania 41 rolls around. 

Nice mention of Sting this week but obviously this was the most important thing.

So happy for him.

ALSO THEY'RE TEASING ME BY KEEPING MY SAMI MANIA DREAM ALIVE. BASTARDS.

Although my heart also loves Gable. So Sami/Chad final two and they just have a hug and agree to a triple threat. There we go.

The rest of the show happened too.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Very happy they’re not wasting Gunther in a stupid multi-man at Wrestlemania. That reign has gone on too long and has been too good for him to be slumming it in a daft ladder match or something. Prestige. Glory. Drama. Sami Zayn beating the unbeatable. Let’s go.

Another week in the bin for Seth. They’re not giving him any help whatsoever. A man drowning in this feud. They’re going to need to call an ambulance when he’s in there live with Rock and Roman on Friday.

Edited by Supremo

10 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Another week in the bin for Seth. They’re not giving him any help whatsoever. A man drowning in this feud. They’re going to need to call an ambulance when he’s in there live with Rock and Roman on Friday.

I can't believe the crowd actually chanted 'Diarrhea'. Rollins is such a tool, his continued popularity is so confusing to me. 

12 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Very happy they’re not wasting Gunther in a stupid multi-man at Wrestlemania. That reign has gone on too long and has been too good for him to be slumming it in a daft ladder match or something. Prestige. Glory. Drama. Sami Zayn beating the unbeatable. Let’s go.

100% this. I was fully expecting Gunther to lose the belt without being pinned. While Rhea/Becky could quite justifiably main event night one, I'd love to see Gunther and Sami get that opportunity. It's no less than Gunther's title reign deserves, if he's losing the belt that night. 

I imagine the tag match will close the show, but I'd prefer to see Cody open and close Wrestlemania, with the feel good moment of Sami making history being the takeaway moment of the first night. Sami main eventing two years in a row would be absolutely joyful.