VHS and Betamax You Have Recently Rented

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It's a drastic move but I'm not completely against the idea of shutting the whole forum down just so no-one has to read any more of your posts.

That could lead to a decrease in the amount of clouds in the sky due to an increase of old men shouting at them. As an environmentalist I’m firmly against it.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Ah bollocks.

I believe you can rent it elsewhere, but it’s a Fox film. Same with The French Dispatch and Nightmare Alley in the next few months.

Im sure if you ask a UKFF’er with it, and they have free profiles, they could add you to watch it.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, chokeout said:

Odd films and order for a Cage Marathon but I assume they were specifically going for his later action hero stuff? Whoever thought putting Ghost Rider as a surprise needs speaking to. You could have easily popped in Snake Eyes or Gone in 60 seconds for a far better experience

They were leaning heavily into Cage as a wacky meme actor, more than going for his best stuff. We were really hoping for Snake Eyes in the mystery slot, or if they wanted to lean into "look at all the daft shit he's done", I'd have been happier with The Wicker Man than Mandy.

A lot of people left after the first three films, which seemed fair enough. They made sense as a triple-header, at least.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Has anyone seen Cage's latest with Sion Sono? I've put it off due to reviews saying it's pretty much the directors worst movie which is sad because The Forest of Love is likely his best and that was pretty damn recent.

Yes and it's absolute shite. But I hate Sono anyway so I'm not the best person to ask.

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There’s something quite comforting knowing it’s on the same platform as all those Marvel films. 

I'm sure they'll be as forthright with their promotion of it on Disney Plus as they were for its cinema run.