Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 The 5 Policies thread reminded me of this. Pete Morton - Universal Basic Income Quote
SaitoRyo Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 I could listen to Emmylou all day (and some days I do). Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 15, 2024 Members Posted May 15, 2024 2 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: I absolutely love this song. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 Also a contender for the Things That Cheer You Up thread. This is absolutely infectious. Quote
Donald J Trump Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 On 5/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, Keith Houchen said: Happy birthday to Dunfermline's finest. Genuine question as a Fifer, why do you refer to him as Dunfermlines finest? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.