SaitoRyo Posted June 9, 2024 Posted June 9, 2024 7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Love Zevon. Love this album. Love this song. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2024 As one of the whitest people you'll ever meet, I've only just discovered A Tribe Called Quest and I'm really digging them at the minute. This music video might be one of the best I've seen. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 13, 2024 Members Posted June 13, 2024 1 hour ago, FLips said: As one of the whitest people you'll ever meet, I've only just discovered A Tribe Called Quest and I'm really digging them at the minute. This music video might be one of the best I've seen. Can I interest you in a remix? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2024 Bonnie Raitt - The Dimming of the Day Richard Thompson's work is always superb, but I think this is a case of the cover surpassing the original. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted June 14, 2024 Posted June 14, 2024 18 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Richard Thompson's work is always superb, but I think this is a case of the cover surpassing the original Speaking of which. I also prefer his lads version of Tonight Will Be Fine over Laughing Len’s original Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2024 Banger after banger after banger. Florrie is the best. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.