Members SuperBacon Posted July 10, 2024 Members Posted July 10, 2024 Tennant is 70 today. Blimey. Quote
King Coconut Posted July 11, 2024 Posted July 11, 2024 1 hour ago, SaitoRyo said: Dude, are you recommending this or just getting something out of your system? Quote
SaitoRyo Posted July 11, 2024 Posted July 11, 2024 2 hours ago, King Coconut said: Dude, are you recommending this or just getting something out of your system? Just posted it because it's by Shelley Duvall, who passed away today. Also, I love the version that's used in Punch Drunk Love! Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 13, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted July 13, 2024 Just now, Chest Rockwell said: I’m seeing him in a few months! He’s utterly brilliant; one of the few artists that have caught me off guard when I first heard them. Here’s Mint Car, so I add to the thread. I’ve probably shared it before but who’s arsed? Quote
SaitoRyo Posted July 14, 2024 Posted July 14, 2024 Been playing the shit out of Silverada's (FKA Mike and the Moonpies) new self-titled record. Probably my favourite album of the year so far. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.