Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 11, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2024 I might have posted this before, it absolutely smashes me to bits every time I listen to it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 14, 2024 Members Posted August 14, 2024 My favourite song at the moment. If you like summery pop sung in Chinese, you're in for a treat! Chinese American Bear - Yummy Yummy Yummy Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 15, 2024 This Will Destroy You - They Move On Tracks Of Never-Ending Light Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 16, 2024 Posted August 16, 2024 Donald Glover with an 90's alt-rock track and a music video with a hell of an ending that I was not expecting. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.