Keith Houchen Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 8 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said: Genuine question as a Fifer, why do you refer to him as Dunfermlines finest? Because I meant to put Dumbarton! Quote
Donald J Trump Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Because I meant to put Dumbarton! Shame, I was hoping that I'd somehow missed out on what would have been an interesting development. When you've got Barbara Dickson as your prized export, you'll take anything. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2024 Hello. I’m a big fan of this at the moment. Vocals remind me of Gwen Stefani or Gaga, strong 80s vibe from the production. Plus not enough pop songs from the point of view of jilted lesbinims. Loses me a bit by the outro, which I’m not keen on, but near perfect. ****** 1/2 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 17, 2024 Members Posted May 17, 2024 (edited) Not sure where to put this but it's the best song I've heard today so. Edit: Now on YouTube. Edited May 18, 2024 by SuperBacon I SEARCHED FOR MY SPARK AND I FOUND IT Quote
Donald J Trump Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 On 5/17/2024 at 9:21 AM, air_raid said: Hello. I’m a big fan of this at the moment. Vocals remind me of Gwen Stefani or Gaga, strong 80s vibe from the production. Plus not enough pop songs from the point of view of jilted lesbinims. Loses me a bit by the outro, which I’m not keen on, but near perfect. ****** 1/2 Found myself singing this today when I was cleaning, then stuck it on my headphones. Never heard it until yesterday. Good shout. Quote
The Gaffer Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 23 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Not sure where to put this but it's the best song I've heard today so. Edit: Now on YouTube. No way, it travelled! I came in here to post this. These are the kids from a music workshop/outreach/community centre type deal in the set of estates I grew up in on the Northside of Cork. The sound of my people, right here. Quote
Chili Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: As it’s her 66th birthday. Lovely stuff. To add to this, I think this is delightful. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 21, 2024 Members Posted May 21, 2024 I genuinely think this might be my favourite song of all time. Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides Everything Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.