Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

It's safe to say there was a problem with Loma's shoulder in the fight, but if that serious, then he should have pulled out and had it rescheduled. There was no rematch clause in the contract and I don't see Lopez wanting to go there again unless for ridiculous money. I only watched the fight once when live and I thought Lopez won it. He is coming across as bitter but I think he is doing what he thinks needs to happen to goad Lopez into the rematch, I'd be all up for seeing it a second time. 

• Paid Members

Its a weird one, watching McCory's interview though i felt for him a bit. Just seems like its something that's given him the motivation to fight his demons, cant really fault that. I can't see an actual fight happening at the end of it it though. 

McCrory's a bit of a blind spot for me. Ive always known of him because of his punditry work but his career was a a tad before my time. He retired young too.