Big Debates aka "How are you so wrong?"

Duke

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Concept of a carvery is flawed. Buffet style, but no returns (if you're lucky some places let you go back for trimmings). Not a true buffet, and therefore a waste of everyone's time. 

Most fat fuckers need a forklift to get it back to the table. As if they need a second bite.

Mint Jelly vs Mint Sauce? 

Also, before I met my ex wife, you'll understand the 'ex' bit in a sec, I had no idea that some people only had one type of potato with their dinners. It's a two minimum in my book, 3-4 standard if you're counting croquettes.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Carverys are the absolute worst. Yes or fuck yes. 

Absolutely. Toby Carvery is arguably the worst place in the world. A haven for ageing Lib Dems and miserable couples on the verge of a break-up who don't want to spend time cooking for one another.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Mint Jelly vs Mint Sauce? 

Also, before I met my ex wife, you'll understand the 'ex' bit in a sec, I had no idea that some people only had one type of potato with their dinners. It's a two minimum in my book, 3-4 standard if you're counting croquettes.

Roasties, mash, and boiled for me, Clive. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Absolutely. Toby Carvery is arguably the worst place in the world. A haven for ageing Lib Dems and miserable couples on the verge of a break-up who don't want to spend time cooking for one another.

Savage