Saudi Arabia not allowing anyone into the country from coronavirus infected countries.

Angle_fan

8 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Are we on about the same show here?

As usual the latest "Saudi Shit Show" lived up to it's unofficial title. Just out of interest, which new stars are the "E elevating"? I personally think the WWE are in a shocking state, with so much talent under contract that they have spread themselves too thin & almost everyone is lost in the shuffle.

Shouldn’t you be posting on Reddit?

8 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

As usual the latest "Saudi Shit Show" lived up to it's unofficial title. Just out of interest, which new stars are the "E elevating"? I personally think the WWE are in a shocking state, with so much talent under contract that they have spread themselves too thin & almost everyone is lost in the shuffle.

Uh-oh....

***DEVIATING FROM THE GENERAL CONSENSUS OF THE FORUM ALERT***

21 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Wrong answer. The Saudi shows are now immensely enjoyable trinkets of hip irony, madlad Goldberg has the strap and if you're expecting anything more logical or optimistic you shouldn't be watching this stuff anymore. 

8 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Wrong answer. The Saudi shows are now immensely enjoyable trinkets of hip irony, madlad Goldberg has the strap and if you're expecting anything more logical or optimistic you shouldn't be watching this stuff anymore. 

To some degree, you are correct! I was saying to myself "I shouldn't be watching this stuff any more".

I pretty much gave up on the WWE once it went PG, which is a long time ago now. I still enjoy some of the streamed Indie Shows & attend live events + there is YouTube for the vintage stuff i love & wrestling books. 

So Yeah "Bye Bye Vince McMahon! You have all the money & most of the decent talent, what a shame you forgotten how you got to this point in the first place" :(

Enjoyed the show! The entrances and staredown in the main were the most big-time things they'd done since... well, Goldberg Vs Undertaker. Tag matches, cage match and Mexican non-death match were all good viewing too, I thought. 

• Paid Members

Thank fuck Goldberg speared Bray in the belly and took the belt away from him. The thought of Bray Vs Reigns closing the show at Mania deeply saddened me. Now we'll get a four minute finisher fest between Reigns and Goldberg early doors, Wyatt will get some heat back from Cena (who will hopefully get the desired reactions, having been gone so long) and this way Brock Vs Drew likely closes the show in a match where I expect them to kick the shit out of each other for a bit. I'm happy with that. 

The rest of this show was garbage, as usual. But the correct man going over in the main event meant I didn't mind so much the boredom I endured to get to that point.