Bargain Hunt

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Edit: for what it’s worth, and incase you’ve ever wondered, Dom Littlewood is what a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle would look like if your removed the outer shell.

Dominic Littlewood is a consumer affairs hobgoblin.

I used to like Heir Hunters

44 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Important double post. 

It'll be on its Wimbledon break. I don't think The Worlds Finest Soap will be back till after the summer hols. Its a term time exclusive 

I think they’ve ran out of episodes. The most recent one was a Zoom special where Ruma got the Covid. 

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I think they’ve ran out of episodes. The most recent one was a Zoom special where Ruma got the Covid. 

I've not seen an episode since Lockdown. I've really let myself down. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

There's one about people ripping off insurance companies and then being caught and going to prison which is about as fun as it sounds as well. 

That show is like a how to for committing better insurance fraud. 

They only ever catch the idiots and there was a whole episode about people who pretended they had to poo too much on holiday. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

There used to be one about the A1 in the 11:30 slot which was about as interesting as an episode of The South Bank Show on Michael Owen. 

The one about moving to Australia is alright. 

There's one about people ripping off insurance companies and then being caught and going to prison which is about as fun as it sounds as well. 

Traffic Cops?

I fucking love "Wanted Down Under" - always seems to be some dull and morose couple, one of them desperately wants to move to Australia thinking it'll cure all their problems. It gets even better when the person who wants to move makes broad sweeping statements like "it'll be fine, I'll just work two jobs" when they find out they can barely afford to live there.

Yeah, all of those insurance/builder scam shows just blur into the same for me. Dom Littlewood acting the big 'un in all of them.

Sebastian back to his usual money wasting self today, an overall loss of £42 after encouraging his team to splurge £180 on some silver box.  Fortunately for him Charles Hanson had an absolute mare and did even worse (total loss of £95).  The fool then has the gall to start jumping around and celebrating the "win" like it was something to be proud of!  Raskin-Sharp on hosting duties again.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Nothing as interesting as that. It's actually even has the imagination rich name A1: BRITAINS LONGEST ROAD. 

https://www.truenorth.tv/work/a1-britains-longest-road/

Feel the excitement. 

Haha, I can picture it now, them pulling over some granny coz she's doing 30 mph. The old dear didn't have a clue did she? "Ah well best be on your way now luv" - all in a days work for us A1 traffic cops. "That a black fella driving that sports car?"

• Moderators
9 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

You wouldn't think Tim Wonnacot was quick with his fists until he grabbed that staffer and thus him not doing it every day now.

Thats why he keeps his glasses on a cord, can drop them as quickly as he'll drop any cunt that steps to him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
37 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I had a dream last night where me and my best mate were on Bargain Hunt. We won with a profit of £3.62 having procured a little thimble, an old radiator key and 3 baby new potatoes.

Sounds more like what you’d take on to Dickinson’s Real Deal