Bargain Hunt

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best day of my life. A woman staying in the pub has been on Bargain Hunt and HAS THE FLEECE WOTH HER.    Needless to say we all had a go wearing it. 

She's only 34. That's the type of information 32 year old me uses to convince himself that he has a chance.

It’s the age old question, isn’t it. Do they dress like that because they’re antiques experts or do they become antiques experts because they dress like that. 

Posted Images

• Moderators
9 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Nothing as interesting as that. It's actually even has the imagination rich name A1: BRITAINS LONGEST ROAD. 

https://www.truenorth.tv/work/a1-britains-longest-road/

Feel the excitement. 

Haha, I can picture it now, them pulling over some granny coz she's doing 30 mph. The old dear didn't have a clue did she? "Ah well best be on your way now luv" - all in a days work for us A1 traffic cops. "That a black fella driving that sports car?"

• Moderators
9 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

You wouldn't think Tim Wonnacot was quick with his fists until he grabbed that staffer and thus him not doing it every day now.

Thats why he keeps his glasses on a cord, can drop them as quickly as he'll drop any cunt that steps to him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I had a dream last night where me and my best mate were on Bargain Hunt. We won with a profit of £3.62 having procured a little thimble, an old radiator key and 3 baby new potatoes.

Edited by scratchdj
  • Paid Members
37 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I had a dream last night where me and my best mate were on Bargain Hunt. We won with a profit of £3.62 having procured a little thimble, an old radiator key and 3 baby new potatoes.

Sounds more like what you’d take on to Dickinson’s Real Deal

• Paid Members

The lead into the great show today was a new one on me - Dom Does America.

Everyone’s “favourite” man-tortoise spreads his charm stateside, making as little effort as possible in convincing our dearest friends he’s not a bit a bell. Today, he became a cowboy and shoved his arm up a cow that then did a poo. Amazing.

In better news, Stephanie Connell was one of the experts today.

Edited by scratchdj
  • Moderators
53 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

The lead into the great show today was a new one on me - Dom Does America.

Everyone’s “favourite” man-tortoise spreads his charm stateside, making as little effort as possible in convincing our dearest friends he’s not a bit a bell. Today, he became a cowboy and shoved his arm up a cow that then did a poo. Amazing.

In better news, Stephanie Connell was one of the experts today.

I watched that! He was doing bicep poses after branding a heifer. Top flight morning television. 

• Paid Members

They discuss Dom does America brilliantly on this Rhys Thomas' Year in Review show. It's only 27 minutes long and worth your attention but the Dom stuff is incredible

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cs0h/a-year-in-the-life-of-a-year-2019

• Moderators

Listen to some bloke I don't know online for nigh on half an hour, or type to people I half know online? Fuck Thomas, Dom Does America is now part of UKFF daytime TV rota. 

There was one on last winter PreBargainHunt and he was working in a gaol in America, was that the same series? 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

There was one on last winter PreBargainHunt and he was working in a gaol in America, was that the same series? 

I believe that this is the same series Butch. I'd seen the paramedic one before.