The Mandalorian (spoilers)

Onyx2

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

In his defence, The Mandalorian wouldn’t exist if people thirty-five years ago didn’t think Boba looked cool.

Are you disrespecting His Dad, Jango? Don’t forget he did more in one (crap) movie then Boba managed in 2 films and a holiday special.

Brilliant episode to kick off Season 2, loved every second from The Child sensing a fight was about to break out and sealing himself in his flying cot/ship to the Gamorrean missing the tope to Cobb wearing Boba Fett's armor to what we are led to presume is Boba himself watching Mando speed away from a distance

• Paid Members

I don't think The Mandalorian does "filler episodes". Most the episodes are your typical "monster of the week" type fun adventures which were pretty typical of genre shows up until recent years. 

I really enjoyed the episode. I love getting little snippets of the New Republic and how the galaxy is reacting to the end of the Empire. It looked amazing. Faverau said that most the season 1 budget was spent on setting up the technology to make the show, now that's sorted in season 2 that money is going directly into the episodes and you can definitely tell as everything looks bigger and better. Lots of funny moments too. Disappointed that the ice planet from the trailer was just an ice planet and not Ilum, was looking forward to ancient jedi temple shenanigans but nevermind. Bring on next Friday!