Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The debate was an hour long, the Gove vid was a few minutes.  I and others have seen the Gove vid (and the one where he is shown up by a 15 year old activist) but didn't think "Ooh I must vote for his party".  They're clearly pushing the "Banned by the establishment" narrative but the views don't really translate to winning people over.

Indeed. I've seen plenty of tweets quoting the video and ridiculing Gove and Johnson. Thousands of likes and retweet etc.

It will be interesting to see whether the social media aspect will galvanise younger voters. Creating a greater turnout from that demographic and overall.  If the turnout  goes backwards from the 50/60% overall average we've had for the last few elections. Well, then we are in trouble. 

Thought Marr was excellent this morning, not allowing Boris to free reign and just splutter his catchphrases, and that interview was fairly damning*

*Won’t make a blind bit of difference.

1 hour ago, quote the raven said:

On what planet does corbyn think this was a good idea?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/corbyn-and-johnson-in-row-over-early-release-of-london-bridge-killer-11875070

Everything is still raw and he comes out with that.

And yet it goes more with the wishes of one of the Victim then Boris’s bluster. At least he’s being honest about his views

He was asked the question, he didn’t just randomly say it, rather he answered it honestly than just pretend it wasn’t asked like Johnson with most of his questions, it’s a sensible view that when delved into can be understood.

7 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

2 days after a guy that was released to early killed people.

Most of the media attacks have been about him being a terrorist synthetic figure.  This is a ton more ammo 

Bloody plastic Marxist he is...

8 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

2 days after a guy that was released to early killed people.

Most of the media attacks have been about him being a terrorist synthetic figure.  This is a ton more ammo 

What do you care? You're a Tory. You should be happy that The Sun now has another false reason to call him a terrorist sympathiser.

46 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What do you care? You're a Tory. You should be happy that The Sun now has another false reason to call him a terrorist sympathiser.

So who I support means I should have no input when people fuck up? I have already slated both Johnson and mogg for massive stupidity in the things they have said. 

19 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Can I ask why you support the Conservatives? Are you mega rich? 

Alas not mega rich, I did for my sins vote for Blair’s labour twice in the past. I would be voting Lib Dem’s this time if they had not put a hard and fast revoke policy in. I don’t like the current lefts state owned spree they are planning, less so if they try and get it at less than market value. I think the current spending plans are way to ambitious and could lead to serious national debt in the future. 

I will also say I’m very uneasy about voting for a party under investigation by the human rights commission.

The election in my mind is a trump vs Hilary re run there is no real winner no matter who sits in number 10 come Xmas. 

Edited by quote the raven

11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Don’t like the lefts spending plans, but like seeing the vulnerable in society die. Got it. 

seeing I work in a centre for disabled adults and a special needs school that’s not true. I knew however when I posted the above reasoning I was due for a kicking. 

So have it.  

6 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

seeing I work in a centre for disabled adults and a special needs school that’s not true. I knew however when I posted the above reasoning I was due for a kicking. 

So have it.  

Didn't you also once say you were a landlord or something like that or am I confusing you with the usual Tory?