General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, quote the raven said:

On what planet does corbyn think this was a good idea?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/corbyn-and-johnson-in-row-over-early-release-of-london-bridge-killer-11875070

Everything is still raw and he comes out with that.

And yet it goes more with the wishes of one of the Victim then Boris’s bluster. At least he’s being honest about his views

He was asked the question, he didn’t just randomly say it, rather he answered it honestly than just pretend it wasn’t asked like Johnson with most of his questions, it’s a sensible view that when delved into can be understood.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

2 days after a guy that was released to early killed people.

Most of the media attacks have been about him being a terrorist synthetic figure.  This is a ton more ammo 

What do you care? You're a Tory. You should be happy that The Sun now has another false reason to call him a terrorist sympathiser.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What do you care? You're a Tory. You should be happy that The Sun now has another false reason to call him a terrorist sympathiser.

So who I support means I should have no input when people fuck up? I have already slated both Johnson and mogg for massive stupidity in the things they have said. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Can I ask why you support the Conservatives? Are you mega rich? 

Alas not mega rich, I did for my sins vote for Blair’s labour twice in the past. I would be voting Lib Dem’s this time if they had not put a hard and fast revoke policy in. I don’t like the current lefts state owned spree they are planning, less so if they try and get it at less than market value. I think the current spending plans are way to ambitious and could lead to serious national debt in the future. 

I will also say I’m very uneasy about voting for a party under investigation by the human rights commission.

The election in my mind is a trump vs Hilary re run there is no real winner no matter who sits in number 10 come Xmas. 

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Don’t like the lefts spending plans, but like seeing the vulnerable in society die. Got it. 

seeing I work in a centre for disabled adults and a special needs school that’s not true. I knew however when I posted the above reasoning I was due for a kicking. 

So have it.  

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

seeing I work in a centre for disabled adults and a special needs school that’s not true. I knew however when I posted the above reasoning I was due for a kicking. 

So have it.  

Didn't you also once say you were a landlord or something like that or am I confusing you with the usual Tory?

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Didn't you also once say you were a landlord or something like that or am I confusing you with the usual Tory?

My pension is tied into a student house I rent Out don’t own it , I got zero issues with labours plans to crack down on shit ones.  I’ve seen some of the utter shit they expect those guys to live in and it’s not right.  The house mot is a great idea much like the gas safety was before it.

Before I get asked it’s not in London or any other major city. The leases run for the year they need the place then a new bunch move in 

Edited by quote the raven

2 hours ago, quote the raven said:

The election in my mind is a trump vs Hilary re run there is no real winner no matter who sits in number 10 come Xmas. 

Apart from poor people, disabled people, homeless people, ethnic minorities, public sector workers, schools, the NHS, the environment, removing the threat of no deal Brexit... They're basically the same.