General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

If Corbyn apologised, the headlines would have been Corbyn admits to anti-semitism issue in the Labour Party. He couldn't win.

Now, will he ask Boris about Islamaphobia and that investigation he said was started (which hasn't)?

STOP CALLING HIM BORIS WHEN YOU CALL ANOTHER LEADER BY THEIR SURNAME 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

STOP CALLING HIM BORIS WHEN YOU CALL ANOTHER LEADER BY THEIR SURNAME 

I wouldn't mind, but on FB I keep referring to him as Alexander.

Also, it's not just the NHS at stake

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/corbyn-us-document-more-than-nhs-to-worry-about/

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

This seems rotten to the core. Looks like Labour agreed to these interviews knowing they’d be scathing but on the proviso Johnson got the same treatment (which I believe he would, Brillo is a Tory but a professional) but now Johnson can once again avoid any scrutiny. 

Fucking Tory Cunts. 

14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This seems rotten to the core. Looks like Labour agreed to these interviews knowing they’d be scathing but on the proviso Johnson got the same treatment (which I believe he would, Brillo is a Tory but a professional) but now Johnson can once again avoid any scrutiny. 

Bit of a blinder by Boris if true, isn't it? Reminds me of the old schooldays where you'd egg on a well-meaning but dim classmate to eat Play Doh under the promise that everyone was going to do it as well, only to watch him scoff the stuff and then laugh at him and say "are you mad? Why the fuck would I eat Play Doh, you fool!"

Poor old Jeremy scoffed his Play Doh and is now being mugged off.

EDIT: But at least Nige is taking part. He's a good sport.

Edited by David

And this being an election where trust is one of the key points! No wonder parliament, including parts of his own party, didn't trust him to change things up when no deal was on the table.  But the thing is, we know he's a fucking liar, his supporters know he's a fucking liar, but it won't matter one bit to them because they'll vote for him regardless.  Brillo could've made Johnson eat a shit sandwich and they wouldn't care unless the sandwich was halal.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, David said:

Reminds me of the old schooldays where you'd egg on a well-meaning but dim classmate to eat Play Doh under the promise that everyone was going to do it as well, only to watch him scoff the stuff and then laugh at him and say "are you mad? Why the fuck would I eat Play Doh, you fool!"

If you were a right nob that's what you did, yeah.

Edited by Chunk