Edge has been medically cleared to wrestle again.

IANdrewDiceClay

If there was ever a time to come back it's now when it seems that talent can finally take breaks when needed or be on a part time contract.

I wasn't ever a huge fan but I'd missed most of his build to the main event so he never quite seemed like a huge star but if he can go he'd be a bigger deal than 95% of the roster.

• Awards Moderator

Edge is one of my favourites too. Great run in a team with Christian in 2000, a stunning 2002 on SmackDown, a great 2006 vs Cena, and 2008 vs Taker. That’s four really good years which is more than many can say. He was starting to get into a good groove again in early 2011 before the retirement too. 

Edge vs Joe, Styles, Reigns, Andrade or Bryan would all be things I’d really enjoy.

Saying all that - he seems happy in retirement, and never appears to have wanted to scratch the wrestling itch again. He went out basically on top. I’m fine if he doesn’t come back.

• Paid Members

I was never much of an Edge fan once he split up with Christian, when he was by far at his most entertaining. That said, I always loved his promos if not his matches, and this one is one of the best of the last decade, I reckon.

Also, Edge's jacket was A+ and he looks way better with short hair.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

PWInsider are reporting Edge was in Pittsburgh today for “WWE related business”

Pittsburgh is where the head of WWE’s medical team is based.

Thinking about it more and more, with Fury and Velasquez seemingly taking the Crown Jewel paydays, would anyone think he might be a surprise draft pick on Friday?

On second thought he’d probably just be on Team Hogan.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Thinking about it more and more, with Fury and Velasquez seemingly taking the Crown Jewel paydays, would anyone think he might be a surprise draft pick on Friday?

On second thought he’d probably just be on Team Hogan.

If he is coming back, I doubt it's full time.  It might for a few matches here or there, or it might just be a one off.

Bit of a weird one this. Always been a fan of Edge but I actively want him to stay retired. The guy has a history of sustaining pretty serious neck injuries and by getting back in the ring he’ll be risking really severe, life changing injury for little pay off. 

16 hours ago, bigfoote said:

Metalingus plays, pyro and ballyhoo...black out. Lights come up on Bray giving Edge Sister Abigail's kiss. Maybe he's cleared for one move?

Imagine signing a brand new deal, flying to Pittsburgh and doing a medical just to take a Sister Abigail on a random appearance on TV.