Petty Revenge Stories

Chest Rockwell

Think Pissing in someones Milk and watching them pour it on cereal and eat it goes beyond Petty revenge.

Did he ever find out? 

If he didn't then surely the point of doing it was lost anyway as he doesn't know anything happened or that you had a problem with him Stealing Milk in the first place and presumably was going to carry on doing it unaware it was an issue.

a guy at work was a right stuck up prick, no specific incident to say the revenge was in response to just a  lifetime of having a superior attitude (he was not justified in this attitude) and talking to people like shite. He ate an apple a day,would buy a bay every monday morning and leave them on his desk to have one a day. He also left before everyone else so once he'd left every monday each apple was given a few thumps to ensure that every day he had the slight disappointment of a  bruised apple.

• Paid Members

I went to a signing of one of the most famous wrestlers ever with a couple of mates and a colleague of one of theirs. It was pre-good camera phone era and I only had a disposable camera on me. 

I dutifully took photos of my mates with the wrestler but when it came time for my friend's colleague to meet him he started bitching at me for only having a disposable camera, he said it was shit and I should have brought a digital camera (I didn't own one and I was the only person who brought any kind of camera anyway). I took the picture for him and it turned out great but in a very passive act of hatred I simply never gave it to him or spoke to him again. 

In my old office about ten years ago we had a tv setup in our break room which also had access to on-demand movies. The same group of territorial women would setup camp for a couple of hours every lunchtime and stick on Jeremy Kyle and watch a couple of episodes back to back. They'd never give anyone chance to watch anything else and if anyone had the cheek to get to the break room before them they'd bully folk in to changing the channel and put "Jezzer" on . A few times I managed to get lucky and beat them to the telly and would put on Last House On The Left or The Shining on demand, leg it with the remote back to my desk without anyone spotting me and would watch as these idiots would frantically try and fail to change the channel. Took the batteries out a couple of times aswell which was equally entertaining to watch.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TheToeSucker said:

Should have taken the film out of the camera and pretend to take the picture.

Surely what we've learned so far from this thread is the best thing to would of been to give him the photo but pissed in his milk when he wasnt paying attention