Petty Revenge Stories

Chest Rockwell

A woman once falsely claimed I hadn't attempted delivery of a parcel to her house and told my manager she had me on cctv just putting a card through. Next time I had mail for her she had a load of birthday cards that I made sure were delivered a day late.

1 hour ago, Harry Wiseau said:

get reported to the police for pissing in your own milk? it wasn't the other guys milk, it was the pissers milk. i think it fits better in the "worse thing you've done to another human being" then "petty revenge" but if he wants to piss in his own milk it's his lookout. he could spunk in his butter if he wants, its his property.

If you're going to piss in your milk and spunk in your butter your best off not keeping it in the communal fridge.

• Moderators

I have a house sharing story that doesn't involve bodily fluids! One of my house mates kept using my conditioner so in a fit of pique one day I squirted all her facial scrub down the drain and left the bottle in the shower for her to find. 

It was a pathetic thing to do, obviously. I was only 19 though.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

When I was 17 I went on an exchange trip to Germany. This would have been February 2002. They visited us first and then we went to stay with them. All the German kids were proper shitheads and there were a few clashes both here and when we got to Germany but one girl in particular made her English counterparts life misery for the week we were there. The English girl was a bigger girl named Helen who was lovely. This German girl would constantly pick at her over her weight, just constant nebbing that was really upsetting Helen and she ended up in tears a couple of times over it. Allegedly even this German girls parents had been giving Helen grief over her weight. It gets to the last day of the exchange and everyone is saying their goodbyes and it's begrudging hugs and forced smiles all round. We climb on the bus and Helen just calmly turns around in her seat and tells us she'd spent most of the morning supergluing this German girl's entire CD collection in to their cases.

Edited by cobra_gordo

10 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I mutter swear words under my breath after people who have annoyed me have left the vicinity. That teaches them. Sweet sweet revenge.

i'm going to have to try this one. Also - swearing at the phone after i'm 100% certain that the call is over, gets em every time.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Come on, @Thunderplex, you must have some more of these? 

The only one I can think of that I don’t think I’ve mentioned in the past is years ago when I lived with my parents and had a tow with my Dad.  He used to bring his van home, so I pretended to be a neighbor and rang his works up to complain about the idiot who works for them, constantly blocking the road up and parking like a tit.

Never saw the van again.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Thunderplex said:

The only one I can think of that I don’t think I’ve mentioned in the past is years ago when I lived with my parents and had a tow with my Dad.  He used to bring his van home, so I pretended to be a neighbor and rang his works up to complain about the idiot who works for them, constantly blocking the road up and parking like a tit.

Never saw the van again.

Not bad. Doesn't beat the sheer elegant simplicity of "My clothes shrink in the washing machine too", though. And nowhere near BENSONS FOR BEDS THE BED SHOP

Edited by Carbomb