All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

One of the things that really aggravates me about this kind of politics is the constant, Goebbels-style repetition of the same lie to get people believing it, and not being challenged or being allowed to be challenged.

Case in point is the GE motion being voted down. We know exactly why Labour and the rest of the Opposition parties don't want a GE right now, they've said why loads of times, which is that they don't trust the Eton Cunts to not use it as a means to yank us out of the EU in the meantime with no deal. Yet the Tories continue to persist in trying to push the line that it's because the Opposition is scared, and now you've got everyday ToryBoy cunts spouting that line in interviews on morning TV too.

The Cunt-In-Chief last night said in the HOC that "there can be only one explanation, and that is that [Corbyn] knows he will lose". No, there can't be only one, you duplicitous cunt-faced cunt with the face of a cunt, because we all know, as do you, that there is another explanation, so stop trying to stuff that lie into our ears.

• Paid Members

The fact that they're trying to resort to schoolyard name-calling to force a general election is pretty sad in the first place. The next obvious direction for this to go is to either start talking about how hard his dad is or say something derogatory about Corbyn's mum. 

Childish Cunt. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Factotum said:

So apparently 'surrender' is part of a focus group think as it 'cuts through'. Cummings is a poundshop Bannon.

But bear in mind BJ has also been consulting directly with Bannon too. I really do think @BomberPat nailed it when he said he suspected Johnson was aiming for a GE in order to put together a coalition with Farage, in essence "resetting" his voter base. He's been advised by Bannon to go for the far-right vote, and that's evident in pretty much everything he's said and done over the past few years, and in particular the months of his premiership. He basically recognises Farage as a potent weapon to have in his locker (pun intended), and figures the only way he's going to access all those populist votes is by ditching all the "soft" Tories by kicking them out, taking the short-term sacrifice of his majority for the long-term gain of getting to form the next government in league with BxP.

These are terrifying times. The scariest thing is that we can all see what he's doing, what the far-right's doing, and yet nothing anyone opposed to them does is having any effect, or, at worst, everything that they are doing is a reaction they've been guided to by BJ's strategy team - they're falling right into his traps.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Factotum said:

If he does do that though, won't the moderates resign? I mean its highly possible this blows up in his stupid fucking face

I'd love for that to happen, but I'm guessing he's gambling on the possibility that the Tory right + Brexit Party votes will get him into power with a majority. Bear in mind, with his purge, he got rid of most of those Tories who could be seen to be "moderate", and now he's got a core of MPs who, if they're not far-right, are desperate enough to stay in power by sticking their colours to his mast, and probably now won't quit for anything. 

The pub I work at is about 200 yards from the Tory Party Conference, which starts today. I'm gonna be swimming in the fucking cunts. 

I was going to order the Zack Sabre Jr, 'I fight with my brain and an underlying hatred of the British Conservative Party', t-shirt especially for the occasion, but I'd forgotten about it until my bus just diverted.

Cunts.