Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 As has been pointed out by many, many people on Twitter the Tories went full The Thick Of It today. Play with the sound on. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 1, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 I didn't even know Jolyon was a real name until the last couple of years on Twitter. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I didn't even know Jolyon was a real name until the last couple of years on Twitter. Lescott? I know it's an "e" instead of a "y", but in essence the same name, surely? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 1, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted October 1, 2019 That's why I said Jolyon and not Joleon. Quote
Wideload90 Posted October 1, 2019 Posted October 1, 2019 Priti Patel is a cunt. The irony of calling yourself the party of law and order when ambulances and police have been called during your conference is overpowering. Cunts. Quote
MungoChutney Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 The Equal Protection from Assault bill is going through the Scottish Parliament as I type this. Tories putting in ridiculous amendments and will vote against the bill. Thankfully has enough cross-party support to pass anyway by the looks of it. Quote
David Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 34 minutes ago, MungoChutney said: The Equal Protection from Assault bill is going through the Scottish Parliament as I type this. Tories putting in ridiculous amendments and will vote against the bill. Thankfully has enough cross-party support to pass anyway by the looks of it. I can see it now. Kid messing about near a power socket, parent grabs him or her by the wrist and it's "right! In the car, now!" followed by a drive to the Scottish border, over into England, arse tanned for nearly electrocuting him or herself, tears, reprimanding, then back in the car and off home to Scotland. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 Not enough heroin or Irn Bru to be a realistic depiction. Quote
MungoChutney Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 Although people circumvent minimum unit pricing using a cross-border approach, I'm not quite sure that will happen with Equal Protection. Quote
David Posted October 3, 2019 Posted October 3, 2019 3 minutes ago, MungoChutney said: Although people circumvent minimum unit pricing using a cross-border approach, I'm not quite sure that will happen with Equal Protection. It's certainly a tough one to call. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 9, 2019 Author Paid Members Posted October 9, 2019 For fuck's sake. Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2019 The 1985 football of the year award winning, and best goalkeeper of his generation knows the craic. I love that he occasionally pops up telling Tories to piss off. Quote
Factotum Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Election is on either 9th or 12th. Third General Election in 4 years almost and the 5th vote in that time as well. This is going to be a very unpredictable one given it is essentially a Brexit election. Quote
bigfoote Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Confirmed the 12th - provided it passes the Lords. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.