All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 10/6/2023 at 5:08 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Salting the ground, popping the ball so others can’t play with it. Cunt. 

I'm sure there'll be some lovely hastily built privately rented houses getting built there.

• Paid Members

https://news.sky.com/story/andrew-bridgen-reports-fellow-mp-after-being-slapped-on-back-of-head-and-called-b-12985929

I'm not one to condone violence but you can't beat a bit of blue on blue. 

Still got it wrong though. Andrew Bridgen isn't a bastard, he's a cunt. 

• Paid Members
On 10/10/2023 at 1:41 PM, BomberPat said:

I wonder how small you could gradually Photoshop Rishi to be in that one before anyone notices. 

You reckon you could make Harry Kane look taller at the same time? 

Modern Tories are terrible losers.  There is a tradition in British elections, you stand on stage and take a loss, shake your opponent's hand and thank them for a good campaign.  You do this even if it's been horrible and you hate them.

It's always Tory candidates who break this.  If you consider the sort of person who they choose as candidates (coughDuanecough) it's not surprising, generally thick man-babies with recessive chins.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Loki said:

It's always Tory candidates who break this.  If you consider the sort of person who they choose as candidates (coughDuanecough) it's not surprising, generally thick man-babies with recessive chins.

I've been dipping into Gold lately, and last week revisited the Hollie Grieg thread. The idea of Duane as a councillor is both surreal and frightening.

5 hours ago, Loki said:

Modern Tories are terrible losers.  There is a tradition in British elections, you stand on stage and take a loss, shake your opponent's hand and thank them for a good campaign.  You do this even if it's been horrible and you hate them.

Remember when David Mellor lost his seat? He did his speech and James Goldsmith of the prototype UKIP, who also lost, was chanting “OUT OUT” at him. It was brilliant!

27 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I've been dipping into Gold lately, and last week revisited the Hollie Grieg thread. The idea of Duane as a councillor is both surreal and frightening.

@Family Guy PMSL summed it up perfectly in that thread -

“This forum is full of light-hearted japes, larking about and general clartary, but this is getting pretty serious, pretty fast. You are accusing people of heinous crimes without foundation, and have crossed the lines of libellous behaviour. My advice to you is to stop, you and your fellow witch-hunters are going to land yourself in some pretty hot water, and rightly so.

It is beyond comprehension that your view on society seems to be 'I can't prove this action has taken place, but because I can concieve that it may have, I demand proof that it hasn't'. It boggles the mind that you fail to see the dangerously flawed logic you seem to consistently apply on this issue.

Really, this has no place on this forum, I suggest you find somewhere else to fire off your brain-washed, ill thought out propaganda.”

That somewhere else, it turned out, is Bournemouth Council ?