Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

Our Evri agent answers all the enquiries on the local Facebook community group. He was starting a beef with the posties the other week and some sad bastard from another office was defending our honour. I literally chased down a Hermes van the other day because she was bombing around an estate with her van door open and parcels were flying out. We’re shit too like but we’re not that shit.

31 minutes ago, Butch2000 said:

One of my least favourite films ever. And the people who bum it need putting down too.

Ooh I’m so random by dressing up like a transvestite like every other cunt!!  I’m a sweet alien!!!

• Paid Members

My local Evri/Hermes driver is great. He's the best delivery/postman we get, whether it's from DPD, Royal Mail or whoever. He actually leaves my parcel's where I request and around the time that I expect them. Unlike Royal Mail who just bring everything bigger than a letter back to the sorting office. 

All musicals are still shit though. 

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

Of course they are, they have Roy Kinnear and Leonard Rossiter in them respectively.

Also, Tim Brooke-Taylor in the former, and Oliver Reed and Ron Moody in the latter. 

• Paid Members

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2022/bbc-centenary-poem-poet-laureate-simon-armitage/

Just seeing the name Simon Armitage is giving me GCSE PTSD but when you read the poem it’s even worse than you’d expect. 
I know it’s subjective and it’s probably more for the unpopular opinion thread but poetry is shite isn’t it?