Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

My favourite thing I saw last night. Absolutely so full of class it might explode. I could've just shown the whole thread to be honest.

Best group I've ever joined on there.

IMG-20200626-020059.jpg

'See u next season'

Not at the rate they're going

2 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

My face saving angle on social media is going to be that Frank Lampard has now won more league titles for Liverpool than Steven Gerrard. The "debate" is over. 

The English midfielder’s code is:

Stevie>Scholes>Lampard>Butt.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

This is a tremendous bit of work. Very poignant. Sums football up for me. The kid booting his ball at the "United win the league again" sign is funny.

On one level its a really good video.

But on the other hand, going hand in hand with all the OTT coverage, are we meant to feel sorry for Liverpool fans or something?

I can count a few FA Cups, League Cups and Champions League over the past 30 years. Not too bad if you're a supporter of 99% of clubs that have won fuck all over the same time period. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, garynysmon said:

On one level its a really good video.

But on the other hand, going hand in hand with all the OTT coverage, are we meant to feel sorry for Liverpool fans or something?

I can count a few FA Cups, League Cups and Champions League over the past 30 years. Not too bad if you're a supporter of 99% of clubs that have won fuck all over the same time period. 

The "30 years of hurt" nonsense has been a bit much. Though of course, in typical football fan style, they've taken the piss out of Liverpool for years for never winning the PL and now they have, everyone says it's no big deal because they won cups and finished second a bunch of times.

You can feel what you want for anyone. We all want to succeed and success for all teams is relative. The title being something Liverpool won time after time over three decades only to go 30 years without one became the thing they strived for. I'm sure the people who go week in and week out, especially the ones too young for 1990, feel about it the way the rest of us do about anything. That video could apply to any fan of any club really. Except the ending would be shit.

Hit the nail on the head, there. A similar juxtaposition is the "Nobody cares about this title" already turning into "I wish the media would stop going on about it." The rolling coverage is absolutely mental. And absolutely nauseating for some, absolutely. But it all abundantly spotlights how big this is and how remembered it's going to be, in hilarious contrast to years of City wins that nobody has given a flying fuck about. 

• Paid Members

My life is in the key of D Minor. I've had to deactivate my Facebook and Instagram accounts. And I stormed out of a WhatsApp group in a fierce huff at lunch time after being teed off on all night and this morning by all my Liverpool supporting mates.
But...they thoroughly deserved it.

10 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I dunno, my social media feeds are full of "You said we'd be unbearable and fucking right we are."

I guess the only plus side is how it will annoy Man Utd fans. Couple that with the hot weather in London it’ll be an unpleasant weekend for them.  

1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

My life is in the key of D Minor. I've had to deactivate my Facebook and Instagram accounts. And I stormed out of a WhatsApp group in a fierce huff at lunch time after being teed off on all night and this morning by all my Liverpool supporting mates.
But...they thoroughly deserved it.

This was very pleasing to read, not sure why but the way if flows is delightful.