Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

This is fantastic from Ben Mee, isn't it? Exactly the sort of instantaneous statement that needed to be made and fantastic leadership. He didn't care nearly as much about the result and it showed.

39 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

This is fantastic from Ben Mee, isn't it? Exactly the sort of instantaneous statement that needed to be made and fantastic leadership. He didn't care nearly as much about the result and it showed.

Worked alot around Burnley and with the Community arm of the football club over the last year. Far Right and Terrorist far right links are growing in the town and surrounding areas, and I'm pleased by this as the football club are completely against this kinda thing. 

BurnleyFC are very much the town and this kinda thing will shame them, because fans are assholes, especially considering what the team do for Burnley. 

Hope they find who did it and ban them for life. 

47 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The comments under the same video posted on the Sky Sports News account show that some dolts still don't get it though

FML, Colin Wanker has been made manager of Middlesbrough. I feel sorry for Woodgate, but he was on a hiding to nothing and in a similar position to when Tony Mowbray was put in charge a few years ago. 

It is worrying times on Teesside at the moment. As great as Steve Gibson has been at the helm of the club for the last 30 years, some of his appointments and business decisions have been questionable ever since he sacked Southgate when we were sitting second in the Championship table. 

Hopefully Warnock is just a sticking plaster until the end of the season to keep us up, but with our current squad and Ayala refusing to play I fear we will be joining the deckchairs in League One next season. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, patiirc said:

Worked alot around Burnley and with the Community arm of the football club over the last year. Far Right and Terrorist far right links are growing in the town and surrounding areas, and I'm pleased by this as the football club are completely against this kinda thing. 

BurnleyFC are very much the town and this kinda thing will shame them, because fans are assholes, especially considering what the team do for Burnley. 

Hope they find who did it and ban them for life. 

I don't even think it's a case of them growing, just that they've been emboldened by the last few years of politics. It's a plague across plenty of East Lancashire, which is ironic given how multicultural it can be. This is the kind of place where they'd be genuinely wondering why people were laughing when Paul Golding complained that he couldn't get a chicken tikka masala anymore because it was all halal chicken. 

19 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Pretty sure MPDTT claimed he was an Arsenal fan a while back. Things looking up for the Gooners then.

Wow, nothing gets past you!

I am a life long Gooner - but I've been a season ticket holder at Selhurst for 4 years (since buying my first flat in Crystal Palace back in 2013). 

Anyway, this is class:

47 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Wow, nothing gets past you!

I am a life long Gooner - but I've been a season ticket holder at Selhurst for 4 years (since buying my first flat in Crystal Palace back in 2013). 

You're a life long Gooner, yet you have a season ticket for another PL club, and you post this? 

Get in the fucking sea. 

• Paid Members

I can understand having a season ticket at another club if yours is inaccessible, though not one in the same division, but lording your second team over your "lifelong" club is madness. Still, the lad is a walking contradiction.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

confused, ryan gosling, the nice guys Gif For Fun – Businesses in USA