Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Yeah fuck the congratulatories, the pissed up cult partying at the Pier Head have been firing flares at the Liver Buildings, one of our city's most recognisable landmarks, and set part of it on fire purely because it's owned by Everton owner Farhad Moshiri and the club has offices there

• Awards Moderator

Much like when a handful of Everton fans met up with the Millwall firm for a scrap, it doesn't represent the entire fanbase. Every club has dickhead fans. We've got them. You've got them. Timbuktu FC? Yep, got 'em. It's appalling that a handful of dickheads were shooting blasters at the Liver Building, but 'the pissed up cult'? Jesus wept.Β 

You can’t say a tiny minority represent the fan base. That’s like saying Malbranque praising and congratulating Liverpool is representative of all the Everton fans on this forum.Β 

19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You can’t say a tiny minority represent the fan base. That’s like saying Malbranque praising and congratulating Liverpool is representative of all the Everton fans on this forum.Β 

His stones have gone.

• Paid Members

Ah jaysus lads, I begrudgingly - through gritted teeth and an immerciful sulk, that's still lingering - said the feckersΒ  deserved the bastarding trophy . I'm hardly whistling the poxy Fields of Athenfuckingry when I'm going about me daily chores.Β 

I'm actually very raw and huffy about this. Looking at every cunt walking about Dublin in a red Carlsberg or Standard & Chartered top is horrifying. Half the pox bottles have probably never even gone across the drink to even watch 'their' club.Β 

There's the bitter blue in me. Sad face.Β