WWE Euro tour Nov 2019

Healy52003

1 minute ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Why bring Football into this when it's nothing to do with Wrestling at all

Correct. But she's seeking sympathy on a public forum where her username celebrates a hate crime. As a contributor to the Call It Out campaign (I have Irish and Catholic heritage), I will challenge this behaviour just as I would any other type of racism, xenophobia or sectarianism. Poor girl though, she took the week off for a house show.

7 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

Correct. But she's seeking sympathy on a public forum where her username celebrates a hate crime. As a contributor to the Call It Out campaign (I have Irish and Catholic heritage), I will challenge this behaviour just as I would any other type of racism, xenophobia or sectarianism. Poor girl though, she took the week off for a house show.

I have Northern Irish, Protestant heritage and your post has greatly offended me....tee hee 

If I wasn't already questioning my sanity at buying 2 x ÂŁ85 tickets for the Glasgow taping I definitely am now. My son has actually gone off WWE massively mainly based on the length and repetitiveness of their PPVs. Thankfully they've offered refunds.

23 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

House shows are generally better than TV tapings anyway. I’ve been to quite a few and the way they film them just makes it so hard to get in to anything. I’ve always has more fun at the house shows. 

I'd agree with that actually but we've been to house shows and a Smackdown taping so Raw was one we wanted to do next. I can't see me buying tickets to see WWE for a long time now. 

There is a lot of waiting about and artifice to TV tapings. A lot of posing to the hard camera side and things of that nature, which is usually jarring to see as it's always the least populated part of the arena for obvious reasons. I noticed a lot of repeating lines etc as well which can obviously be tidied up in post-production.

3 hours ago, StrongStyle said:

(I have Irish and Catholic heritage)

I am inbred too, but I’m not gonna kick off about some woman celebrating her ancestors giving mine a good hiding. We got battered by Willy that day, fair play to them. If we ever win one, I’ll put the date of it in my twitter handle. We probably won’t because we're a bunch of bog-brained Murphies, but you never know. I copied Big Ray’s haircut after he scored against Italy in America, and I hate condoms, so I’ve got more grounds than most to be offended by her and I don’t give a fuck. I do like that she booked a week off work to attend a WWE show in (presumably) her own city, though. She sounds stupid enough to pass for Catholic.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I hate the "UK fans stay up late for PPVs" argument, as if we're the only people in a different timezone and deserve special treatment. Jog on.

I have a friend in Australia, the PPV's there kick off between 9am and 10am normally because of the time zones.

TV Tapings have got better in recent years, in the sense of how its filmed. It's much less waiting around now than it used to be, before they would film it as if it was live with the real time allowed for commercials etc. Last two years they film it and edit later so its less waiting around in the arena. Only time there would be a wait is if they are moving things around like contract tables in the ring or previously taping the ropes purple for 205 live. 

Edited by Briefcase