WWE Euro tour Nov 2019

Healy52003

another reason for the Manchester double taping is that its logistally easier for the TV crew and Triple H, VInce etc instead of being over in the UK for the weekend. They can fly home Saturday instead of going one place Friday and then going too another on Monday. The roster are obv on there tour that time so wont really matter much to them 

The 1st Nov episode of SD will prob be either prerecorded or everyone not in Saudi will be part of it and the Raw crew will fly home to US and start there tour in Manchester on the 8th Nov whille the SD crew will start there tour straight after the Saudi PPV 

All this Saudi crap is making a mess of everything but wwe are getting there $$$ and dont give a toss 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Are they taping next week's Raw this Friday?

Tickets are still available. ÂŁ52 for both Raw and Smackdown isnt too bad (although going off recent shows they probably should be paying me to go..)

Edited by Murtz

On 11/3/2019 at 6:46 PM, sebyeboah said:

Is anyone going on Friday night? Have they confirmed what time the show is going to start? I dread to think what time it will finish if it’s Smackdown, Raw and 205 live all in one 

205 Live pulled from the event 

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/breaking-wwe-205-live-to-broadcast-from-full-sail-university-this-week

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Have a sneaky feeling of a little interruption by a few NXT UK stars to help out there NXT family 

Anyone else think we could see that?

Unless they’re going to be on Survivor Series then no. Pete Dunne or WALTER if they’re going to do it as they’ve been on Takeover, and in Dunne’s case the Royal Rumble, outside shout of Trent Seven and Tyler Bate, other than that no-one from NXT UK could sell out a back garden

Pete Dunne is proper NXT now anyway, I think. If he’s on the tour, I could see him being involved. He should get a good crowd response going up against a Raw or SmackDown heel - Andrade or AJ would be good choices. Based on his hair, I’m assuming Pete is a big fan of Nakamura. If true, that’d be a dream match for him, although I can’t imagine Nakamura getting his working boots out of storage this week.