WWE Euro tour Nov 2019

Healy52003

On 6/11/2019 at 11:19 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

They only do the big towns, brother. Why come to Hull when Leeds is less than an hour closer and has an actual arena 

Bloody Leeds!

Haha its true about the 'actual arena' thing though. Seeing HHH, Undertaker and others at the tiny Hull Ice rink was always quite the sight to see.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, The Dart said:

So what are they going to do that week?  Pre record Raw somewhere else on the tour?

It’s now a double taping in Manchester on Friday 8th November starting at 6pm apparently

41 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Some people rightly cheesed. I like this one though. A week off work for Raw?

Almost felt sorry for her until I noticed the 1690 in her Twitter handle. Another moronic, knuckle-dragging bigot who drags the great city of Glasgow down. Fuck the Old Firm and all who fly in them.

Would be interested to see if she harbours any strong opinions about WWE's participation on Saudi Arabia, but we probably wouldn't hear it over her overt hatred of Roman Catholics.

16 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

Almost felt sorry for her until I noticed the 1690 in her Twitter handle. Another moronic, knuckle-dragging bigot who drags the great city of Glasgow down. Fuck the Old Firm and all who fly in them.

Would be interested to see if she harbours any strong opinions about WWE's participation on Saudi Arabia, but we probably wouldn't hear it over her overt hatred of Roman Catholics.

Why bring Football into this when it's nothing to do with Wrestling at all