WWE Euro tour Nov 2019

Healy52003

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I hate the "UK fans stay up late for PPVs" argument, as if we're the only people in a different timezone and deserve special treatment. Jog on.

Also, for a country with such a small land-mass, we get more regular WWE tours than anybody else. 2-3 tours per year, all within driving or coach/train distance, yet people are still using the 'staying up late for the telly' crutch.

15 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Also, for a country with such a small land-mass, we get more regular WWE tours than anybody else. 2-3 tours per year, all within driving or coach/train distance, yet people are still using the 'staying up late for the telly' crutch.

I wouldn't mind but we DON'T have to stay up late for the PPV's. it's on demand on the wwe network immediately when its finished. just get up and put it on with your morning brew if you don't fancy staying up til 4/5am.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd imagine they'll do Smackdown first.  I wonder if they'll do Main Event and 205 Live too !  I assume that week Main Event will just be highlights, and do we even know what's going to happen to 205 Live yet?  Is it going to move to Fridays too?  Probably just be highlights that week too though I'd guess.

23 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I'd imagine they'll do Smackdown first.  I wonder if they'll do Main Event and 205 Live too !  I assume that week Main Event will just be highlights, and do we even know what's going to happen to 205 Live yet?  Is it going to move to Fridays too?  Probably just be highlights that week too though I'd guess.

its going to be an exciting event and quite unquie. Travelling over from Ireland for it and staying in the Motel One in Royal Exchange which is near the arena6.3

Love to see a legend or 2 appear like Triple H but think Shane will still be the Autority figure appearing by Nov

The night might go like this

6-6.30- Possibe Main event matches

6.40-8.15 Approx- SD taping

8.30-11.00- Raw Taping

we might miss out on a dark match sadly but were getting more than enough ha

• Paid Members

Last year they held the main event of Smackdown off in Manchester until they had put on 205 Live and Mixed Tag Challenge. Crafty bastards. They knew if they filmed either of the two at the end then most would walkout and leave. Made  it finish the same time as Raw the night before. It's a long night if they pull those tricks again. 

Last time I saw a double taping was Smackdown in 2008, finished after 11 if I recall. But that then had HHH vs Jeff Hardy & Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy, before any of the three really started braking down. So was well worth it. Seem to remember lots of the backstage got cut out. I may have a rethink about this, if it definitely is SD and Raw tapings. 

1 hour ago, Sir Colin from Cardiff said:

Last year they held the main event of Smackdown off in Manchester until they had put on 205 Live and Mixed Tag Challenge. Crafty bastards. They knew if they filmed either of the two at the end then most would walkout and leave. Made  it finish the same time as Raw the night before. It's a long night if they pull those tricks again. 

Last time I saw a double taping was Smackdown in 2008, finished after 11 if I recall. But that then had HHH vs Jeff Hardy & Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy, before any of the three really started braking down. So was well worth it. Seem to remember lots of the backstage got cut out. I may have a rethink about this, if it definitely is SD and Raw tapings. 

Atm its 100% confirmed it's a double taping on fri 8th nov in Manchester. No other live is scheduled for the same night

Shall be a great night 

An all womens SD in Manchester ???

As per Dave Meltzer 

“The Saudi Arabia show is back to its original date on 11/1 in Riyadh at King Saud University Stadium. So they ended up canceling a number of European dates including the entire Italy tour, several U.K. shows, and rearranging television to where they were taping Raw and Smackdown now on the same night on a Friday meaning Raw was taped ahead because the Saudis wanted the show on a different date. And now it’s back to the old date.”

As a result, WWE will hold a PPV in Saudi Arabia on Friday afternoon while airing SmackDown Live on FOX later that night. 

Meltzer speculated that WWE could do an all-women’s version of SmackDown that night to offset the shows. That is not confirmed though

• Paid Members

No the Manchester show is on the 8th Nov, the potential all womens SD show would be the week earlier probably somewhere in the US.

However I do wonder if they'll still go ahead with the double taping in Manchester if they no longer need to do this.