Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm off to NJPW, Axxess and Friday either do Wrestlecon, TNA, or Spring Break 4 - Hoping Jericho possibly replaces Muta at SB4 or competes at the WC Supershow as he is already doing a signing there. got Takeover on the Saturday also and considering Bloodsport.

Also looking to hit up Foleys stand up in Downtown Tampa on the Wednesday

BA have started cancelling flights to areas affected in high volume - if Tampa situation worsens then flights might not go there - London to JFK Flights have already been halted for most of March.

28 minutes ago, Jacko said:

Anyone gone with wrestling travel for this one we have booked for LA next year with them wonder what the hotel you have been given Is like for this year if you have 

Wrestling Travel are well known con men aren't they?  They usually put people up in the worst possible hotels miles away from civilisation!

Don't want to be knocking anyone here but as somebody who has done several big shows in the states including five Wrestlemanias, I really can't fathom why somebody would require a third party to organise their trip???

On 12/31/2019 at 12:45 PM, matty_kissarmy said:

Not sure if anyone is intrested but there is a few of us staying in Orlando at the Rosen inn, if anyone else is staying in Orlando we are hiring a minibus to take us too and from Tampa for Mania if anyone wants to travel with us, will be fairly cheap if we can get a few people

Are you still staying in at the Rosen inn? I’m travelling from Orlando to Tampa too, so it would be good to share a minibus/transport if possible?

56 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

I'm really hoping Norwegian don't go tits up until I've arrived in Florida. I've never had a flight cancelled before. 

I'm flying into Tampa with them on March 30th

3,000 Flights to be cancelled between now and the summer presumably a large chunk of those will be flights to and from Italy but still the press release stats worldwide so other routes will be effected 

Hopefully the Tampa route remains open.

Now got to worry about Corona Virus and the airline even operating come the end of March, This trip is causing me more stress then I envisioned as little as a month ago.

Edited by MVP RULZ

Friend of mine got notification that his Norwegian flight was cancelled 

30th of March too, presumably same flight as yours.

really sucks tbh - massive spanner in the works for a lot of people travelling. Doesn’t look good at all

Mania May very well go ahead As planned but international travellers can forget about it.